XXII

{Taehyung's POV}

I smile as I walk into the living room of Jungkook's apartment. He's wrapped up in a blanket and staring off into space. I can't imagine what it must be like to lose your memory like that. He can't remember the past year of his life. I just hope he'll remember me soon. I don't want him to be so cold anymore.

"Hi Jungkook!" I smile at him and he just rolls his eyes. I frown a bit, but ignore it when the door opens again to Jin and Namjoon. I laugh at how they're juggling my suitcases. "Jeez why do you have to have so much stuff?" Jin groaned as he set it all down in the living room. I laugh and start taking stuff into the guest room Jimin and I will be sharing.

"So you're Jungkook huh?" Namjoon asks as he stares at the young boy. I watch Jungkook nod and look at him with confusion.
"Sorry Jungkook, this is Namjoonie hyung and Seokjinie hyung. They're my roommates. Namjoon is interning for Mr. Bang at BigHit Entertainment and Seokjin is a music and acting major at our school." Jungkook is obviously lost, but he just nods. He probably caught onto some of what I was saying.

The door opens again to Jimin and a smile creeps onto Jungkook's lips. That bastard. I smile at Jimin and give him the same introduction of Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung. "I've seen Seokjin around school before. He's a cool guy." Jimin smiles and Jin bows.

"Did anyone come to help with your bags?" Namjoon asked Jimin.
"Oh no I pack light and I'm kinda new, so I don't have many friends. I only have four suitcases." Jimin smiles and I can't help, but notice the anger inside me. Jimin is a great friend and really nice, but I don't need him stealing Jungkook from me.

I watch as Namjoon comes in with Jimin's bags which makes him thank my hyung repeatedly. "So you dance with Jungkook?" Jin asks.
"Yeah I just started a few months ago. I was abroad in New York City for a year, so that's why I started late."
"Omo you've been to America?" Jin asks. Jimin smiles and nods.
"I'll have to take you there someday." Namjoon says and wraps an arm around Jin. He's obviously jealous of his fascination with Jimin. I snicker at the two and let those three keep talking and go over to Jungkook.

I sit down next to him on the couch which makes him immediately scoot away from me. "Jungkook." I tap his arm. He pulls it away and stuffs it under his blanket. "Come on Jungkook." He won't even look at me. I sigh and take out my phone.

~

taehyungiexo: jungkoooooook

jungkookiebunny: why are u texting me

taehyungiexo: because you won't talk to meeee

jungkookiebunny: it's kinda hard to do that when I don't know what words sound like.

jungkookiebunny: plus I don't like you that much

taehyungiexo: you don't even know me :(((

jungkookiebunny: yeah but you're annoying.

~

I toss my phone somewhere on the couch and glare at Jungkook. He's already glaring at me. His glance moves to something behind me and he smiles. It's Jimin. He pushes me over and pats the spot next to him for Jimin to sit.

"Ahh hi Jungkookie-ah." Jimin smiles as he sits down. The younger blushes and moves closer to Jimin. I swear I'm gonna kill him. I wish I could, but for now I'm gonna go cry and unpack.

I get up from the couch leaving the two confused, but no one comes after me. I slam the door shut and the tears run out and I slide to the floor. I don't think I can do this. He's so mean now. I miss him so much, deafness and all.

I just want my Kookie back.

~~~

A/N: I'm soooo sick today from some meds that hate me :(((

I hope you're all doing well and don't forget to comment, follow, and vote!!

~megan~