XIV

jungkookiebunny: I miss you hyung

jungkookiebunny: I wish you would come back to me

jungkookiebunny: but who am I kidding

jungkookiebunny: no one ever does

~~

Jungkook locked his phone as he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and smiled at his Jimin hyung. Jimin carried a notebook around every time he was with Jungkook and it made the younger feel so important.

'Ready for lunch?'

Jungkook hesitated until he felt his tummy rumble.

'Sure!'

~~

jungkookiebunny: no one ever does

[Seen]

~~

Jungkook smiled at Jimin who was trying to see how many marshmallows he could fit in his mouth. Once he reached 28 he spit them out and covered his face in embarrassment. Jungkook could tell he was laughing by the way his shoulders heaved up and down.

Jungkook blushed and felt the butterflies in his stomach again as he watched his hyung laugh. It was a bittersweet feeling that slowly quit bringing his thoughts back to Taehyung as time passed.

It had been almost 2 months since that night at Taehyung's studio. Jungkook had surpassed being sad about it..

he was mad at him.

Jimin started off as a distraction for Jungkook, but he slowly became a genuine part of the young boy's life. His daydreaming revolved around the crescent eyes and chubby cheeks. Jimin's happiness became his happiness.

They hung out with each other all the time and Jimin was never bothered by the silence. They indulged in each other's dancing and lived for the moments they'd see each other again. They chatted on kik when they weren't around each other and purely enjoyed each other's company when they were. Jungkook was head over heels for him to the point he didn't even think about Taehyung anymore.

All he wanted was his Jiminie hyung.

~~~

A/N:

THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ;))))))

YALL SHOULD GIVE BUTTERFLY SOME LOVE