XXXI

{Author POV}

Taehyung locked himself up in his room after that night, and hell, Yoongi did the same. Even though they were both in their rooms only one of them could sleep easily. Taehyung became very sleep deprived from nightmares about his past and soon quit eating.

Yoongi noticed the food untouched and the screams at night and began to worry for him and decided to see him one night. He snuck in his room after Taehyung had had a nightmare and held him close. He hated to see him suffering even though he was too.

As the nights of cuddles went by they both slowly started to heal. Taehyung loved his hyung so much and found himself eating and smiling more. They worked on music together and became very close. The fall weather was back and the two were closer than ever.

One night they were entangled in each other on the couch in the midst of the storm when they heard a knock on the door. Taehyung got up to answer it since he was closest to the door and something sparked in him. Nervousness maybe, but what for? Questions ran through his mind as to why somebody would be there in the heaviest downpour Seoul had had for awhile. He got his answer as he opened the door.

There stood a shivering boy with soaking black hair and drenched clothes. He stared at Taehyung with wide brown eyes. His eyes were pleading, but Taehyung didn't care. His heart broke at the sight of the boy, but was soon overcome with anger.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked with a voice as cold as the rain falling outside.

"J-Jimin and I broke up and he kicked me out. L-literally. I-I need your help. Please." He choked out. He glared at him and saw him break right there, just by looking in his eyes.

"You can come in. But just know that I hate you."