XXXVIII

THANK YOU FOR OVER 700 READS LOVELIES GET READY TO BE SAD

{Taehyung's POV}

Man,

I've missed him so much.
~

I looked over the pieces of sheet music that were finally complete. The notes were flowing across the pages and mended with the lyrics in a perfect way. 'Lost Stars' for Him. I was seated at a table with fellow composers, singers, and rappers presenting our final pieces. I had a nervous feeling in my chest as I handed mine off to Baekhyun.

I was also handed sheet music from Taemin, but it was really difficult to focus on really reading it. I saw Baekhyun nodding his head and smiling before passing it on to Yugyeom. I handed him Taemin's piece and I received Chanyeol's and we continued like that until our project leader came in to rate them.

Mine got 1st place.

I rushed home in happiness and relief to be done with Jungkook's piece. Now I'd have more time to mend our relationship and help heal his wounds both physically and emotionally.

~

"I'm back, Jungkookie, and I'm not leaving again."

I felt his shoulders rise and fall unevenly in my grip. He was crying again and it was the worst thing in the world. "Jungkook-ah." I whispered directly into his ear so I'd know he'd hear me. He pulled away from me and was trying to stand up, but there was no way I was going to let that happen. I can't lose him again.

The moments between me pulling him back onto the couch and him placing his lips on mine were all a bit of a blur to me, but I know I never want it to stop. Ecstasy; that's the only word to describe this feeling created by the boy on top of me. Fingers tangled in strands of hair and hands desperately trying to stop the tears on cheeks. I moved my hands from his cheeks to his waist to move him as close to me as possible. He was so warm and smelled like lavender and cinnamon. That became my new favorite smell. His smell, his smile, his hair, his hugs, his cheeks, his eyes, his hands, his hearing, he's home.

As breath was running out he pulled away from me and took every bit of me with him. "What are we, Taehyung?" He whispered low and rough. I'd never heard his voice like that, but damn, it was great. I looked into his deep chocolate eyes full of fear and sadness and began to wish that I could kiss that pain away. His lips were swollen and sloppy, but nevertheless still trembling. I looked down for the first time in awhile at his wrists that peeked out of his baggy sleeves. Scars were still embedded into them and new ones still had traces of dry blood on top of them. I don't know why, but that image shot straight into my heart and my eyes started to sting.

"T-Taehyung. What's wrong?" He followed my gaze and pulled down his sleeves. I shook my head in anger and sadness and pulled them up again to his elbows. That's where the marks finally stopped. I watched my own tears fall onto the scars and felt my heart break. These new ones..were from me.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook." I managed to choke out as he pulled down his sleeves again. His face was pained and confused as if asking me why i was apologizing. Doesn't he think I should be? My chest felt heavy and my throat was tightening and before I knew it full fledged sobs were escaping my throats and Jungkook was wrapping me up in himself.

The chest tightness got heavier and this pain got worse. I didn't know how to describe it until my body got cold from the lack of Jungkook and he was yelling for Yoongi and for me to stay awake. I looked down and there was blood? On my shirt? I coughed and I saw another drop fall. What? I looked up at Jungkook, but my vision was blurry. He had some blood on his shirt too. I saw another blurred body enter the room and tossed Jungkook something. While he was scrambling with what looked like a jacket I felt somebody grab me by the shoulders.

"Hyung is that you?" I croaked out and felt myself cough.
"Yes! The ambulance is on the way! Please stay awake Taehyungie!"

I heard sirens in the distance as my vision went black.

~~~

A/N:

Me: this is gonna be fluffy

Me as I start writing: