XXXXV

{Taehyung's POV}

I hate him. I hate him so much. Who said he could sit next to Jungkook and I? I hate how he smiles lovingly at him and tries to make him laugh. I hate his hair and stupid face. I hate Jimin.

So needless to say the flight was awful. Flirty Jimin, uncomfortable seats, turbulence, no good food or movies. I mostly just wanted to jump out of the plane.

At one point Jungkook had fallen asleep on Jimin's shoulder and it made me want to vomit. I thought he hated him too? He was being way too nice to him. I understand we're all trying to get along now, but I think this dumb Jimin kid has different intentions.

~~

We arrived at the hotel in the frozen wasteland that is 'Minnesota' and I was happy to have a king suite room with Jungkook, but I was still a bit upset with his behavior towards Jimin. He just seemed so happy, and I wanted to make him feel like that.

I took a quick shower and walked out to Jungkook playing a game on his phone and laying in the middle of the bed. He was honestly so mesmerizing. I could stare at him for years. He caught me staring and looked at me with pleading eyes and confusion on his face.

"What's on your mind?" He hesitantly asked not sure if it would come out right. Despite the circumstances his voice was still so crystal clear. All that did was make me want him more. Everything he did made me want him. The way his lips formed into a smile, the way his hair fell in front of his eyes, the way his eyes ate me up with just one glance. I need more.

Without thinking I ran to the bed and jumped on top of him leaving a shocked look on his face. His body tensed up and I saw his lips tremble. "A-are you mad at me?" He mumbled. I chuckled and raised an eyebrow at him. He just kinda stared blankly at me with those big brown eyes. He looked so damn good.

I wanted to make the night before his surgery as memorable as possible.

And I knew just the way to do it.

~~

I never answered his question. I didn't need to anymore. Instead I peppered his face with kisses making him erupt in small giggles. After one last kiss on his nose I feverishly attacked his lips. They always tasted like his peppermint chapstick. With warmth and adrenaline pumping through my veins I pulled on his bottom lip, making his mouth open so I could slip my tongue inside.

This was by far the best kiss we ever had.

When I pulled away he looked at me with a dazed look in his eyes and flashed me a drunken smile despite the lack of alcohol in our veins. We were drunk on love and love only; and man it was the best feeling in the world.

I pecked more kisses on his face and jaw before moving down to his neck. I lightly began to bite his neck and collarbones and a moan escaped his lips. It was music to my ears. "Not..too...hard.." he gasped out and I looked up at him with a devilish grin. His eyes widened in fear and lust, and in no time both of our shirts were thrown somewhere else in the room.

I sat back in his lap and studied his toned stomach. There were scars that lined his sides, some bigger than the others, and one big one in the middle. I remember finding him that day. It was one of the worse days of my life.

"What's wrong?"

He snapped me out of my thoughts and I realized there were tears on my cheeks. He reached up and cupped them and used his thumbs to wipe the tears. Why was he everything I wanted and more. Why did he treat someone so horrible with so much kindness?

I backed away and leaned down to focus on his stomach. I looked up to see tears in his eyes as he realized what I was doing. I turned my attention back down to his stomach to make sure I was kissing every single beautiful scar on him.

His torso shook with light sobs so when I was done I pulled him in my lap and wrapped him up in my arms and a blanket. He was so warm and reminded me of home. I will never ever get tired of this. I never want him to leave me.

Once his sobs died down he pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes. I smiled at him and a smirk spread across his lips. I raised an eyebrow in question since he couldn't hear me and the smirk grew bigger.

He leaned in towards my ear and whispered, "I don't want to go any farther tonight. I want to wait until I can hear you scream my name." My face got hot and I'm sure was red as i pushed him off my lap and he laughed at me.

We finished the night just laying in bed and cuddling while I wrote to him in the notebook and listened to his replies.

'You'll be able to hear me again by tomorrow night.' He watched him read it and smile.
"I can't wait for that." He sighed. I'm just happy he knows what words sound like so he can talk and know how to make it work. At this point there was not one thing I didn't love about him.

His nerves kicked in about the surgery around midnight, but I insisted he should try to sleep so recovery goes better. He agreed and we finally shut off the lights. I wrapped my arms around his waist which made him relax into a peaceful slumber while I was left awake worrying.

Eventually his soft snores and thoughts of him consumed me and I drifted off to sleep.

I can never lose him again.

~~~

A/N: sup y'all so this was gonna be smut but I was like nahhh too innocent