XII

jungkookiebunny: it's been a few days hyung

jungkookiebunny: how are you doing?

jungkookiebunny: you were online last night

jungkookiebunny: why didn't you message me :(((

jungkookiebunny: do you not wanna be my friend

jungkookiebunny: well I have dance now

jungkookiebunny: I hope I hear from you soon

Jungkookiebunny logged off

Jungkook stared in the mirror in the empty studio. His heart was heavy from not hearing from Taehyung. Whenever he's sad like this he takes it out on himself by working too hard. Today was no different.

His body was left aching and throbbing as he slumped against the mirror after putting in everything to that dance. He felt tears on his face before he even knew he was crying. He couldn't figure out why until he realized just how much he misses his hyung.

He headed out of the studio and wobbled into the vocals building of the university. It seemed pretty deserted. He walked through the lobby down the hall of offices and recording booths. There was only one with a light on and he prayed that it was Taehyung.

He slowly approached the cracked open door and peeked in. He saw a boy slumped over a desk full of paper balls and sheet music. It was a disaster, but he knew that disaster was his hyung and opened the door.

The door must've creaked because Taehyung spun around and Jungkook felt vibrations of a shout on the doorframe. His face looked scared until he realized it was him. After that Jungkook couldn't detect the emotion on his face. It wasn't happy, but it wasn't sad, and it scared him badly.

Taehyung turned around and tried to tidy his desk and shove the papers into a file quickly. Jungkook just stood there and waited for him to write something to him. Taehyung eventually took out a notepad and started writing.

'I'm sorry Kookie I'm just figuring out stuff in my head, do you mind giving me some space?'

Jungkook looked at him and frowned.

'It's been five days already hyung. What's wrong?'

Taehyung frowned at the words on the page and started writing.

'I'm so sorry...I just need some more time, okay?'

Jungkook read the paper and noticed there was a wet spot on it. He looked up to see Taehyung crying. Before he could think he leaped over and wrapped his hyung in a back hug. Taehyung tensed up, but eventually leaned back into the hug.

With Jungkook's head resting on his shoulder he grabbed the notepad again.

'I'll see you in a few days Kookie-ah.'

Jungkook smiled lightly and took let him go so he could write on the sheet.

'I'll be waiting for you, hyung.'