epilogue pt 2

5 Years Later •

{Taehyung's POV}

I smiled as I helped Jungkook tie the choker around his neck. "Do you know how great you look?" I asked which made him blush and smile. I could see the nervousness in his eyes and the way his hands shook as he straightened out his shirt.

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked as I walked over to the mirror he was standing in front of. "We've done this a million times babe." I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'm still nervous though. This our first time doing this." He frowned at me and his hands were clammy as they grabbed mine.

"But it'll be okay. I'll be right there for you. Just keep your eyes on me when you can."

"I'll try, hyung."

~

The lights were still out as we got into position, but we could already hear the screaming. "5 seconds!" Namjoon whisper yelled and we finished getting set up. I was standing right next to Jungkook so I gave his hand a squeeze as everything began to start.

"Nae pi ttam nunmul"

The crowd was screeching as the lights came on and Jimin started singing. Our performance had begun.

"Nae majimak chumeul da gajyeoga."

I tried to still look serious as Jungkook started to sing.

"Nae pi ttam nunmul, nae chagaun sumeul da"

He was in full dance and performance mode as he winked at the crowd, making the girls scream louder.

"Gajyeoga ga"

"Nae pi ttam nunmul."

Now came the small dance break and the fan chants began.

"Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! B T S!"

"Nae pi ttam nunmuldo, nae mom maum yeonghodo, neoui goesin geol jal algo isseo, igeon nareul beolbatge hal jumun"

I love the rapper hyungs so much. I looked at Jungkook who was performing without a care in the world and I couldn't help but smile.

This was one of the best days ever.

~

{Jungkook's POV}

After our performances we all went out to eat at a nice Korean barbecue restaurant to celebrate our first comeback stage for 'Blood, Sweat, & Tears'. We had just released our second studio album called WINGS and our fan base, ARMY, was going crazy over it.

I have been with these guys for a long time now and I hadn't been happier. I finally felt like I had a real family and I never ever wanted to leave them. We were so happy. Every time I felt like this all I could think was, finally.

~

That night Taehyung invited me to the top of a rather large hill because he needed to talk to me. I was honestly so nervous because he sounded different on the phone. I just quickly got ready and drove my car to the destination he described that looked over the city. It was really beautiful.

He was waiting for me sitting on a blanket with another draped on his lap and a lantern next to him. When I got out of the car he smiled widely at me, but to me it looked rather forced.

"Hey Taehyungie." I said as I covered up and sat next to him. "Hey." He said with a quiet voice. He looked out on the city and i could see something different in his eyes. If he saw something like this he would normally have a glow of enchantment from the city lights, but his eyes looked strange, they looked empty.

"What's wro-" I started but he cut me off by kissing me. I was immersed in the kiss trying to figure out what was wrong. Even the feel of his kiss felt different. It felt like desperation and fear, and I wanted to know why. I wanted to know what or who could possibly make my Taehyung feel like this.

He continued the kiss, but I didn't as I started to taste the salt on his lips. He was crying. Why?

"Taehyung, please. Tell me what's wrong." He didn't say anything. He just looked at me with trembling lips and glossed over eyes. I knew he didn't want to talk about it yet so I just pulled him into a tight hug which made his sobs louder. I felt tears in the corner of my eyes just from hearing him in so much pain.

After a little bit his sobs died down and he pulled away from me. I cupped his cheeks to wipe the remaining tears and I could see the hurt and pain loud and clear just by his face. "What's wrong, babe?" I asked softly. He looked down at his hands and his own fingernails were digging into his skin so I grabbed his hands and held them tight, waiting for him to speak.

"M-my family.."

"Yeah, what happened?"

"They all died in a fire last night."

And that was the start of a new and painful journey,

and soon all Jungkook wanted was to hear Taehyung's voice,

but he was speechless.

~~~

A/N: thank you all so much. See note for sequel information

You Never Walk Alone is amazing, bYE