XIII

For Jungkook, a few days turned into a week, and then a week into two weeks. Taehyung hadn't been online, and every time he requested to see him during school hours the receptionist said he was either too busy or wasn't there. Jungkook was sad about it for a long time until a particular boy entered the dance program.

'Hi I'm Park Jimin.'

Jungkook smiled at the new boy. The instructor must have told him that he was deaf since he walked in and immediately wrote on the dry erase board of the studio.

'I'm Jeon Jungkook.'

Jimin smiled widely until his eyes formed crescent shapes.

'That's such a cute name. Do you happen to have a kik? We have to dance, but I'd love to chat!'

Jungkook smiled. Thinking of his kik made him think of Taehyung, but he quickly shook the thought out of his mind.

'Kookie97'

'Mine is chimchim95'

The two boys smiled at each other and erased the board before dancing their hearts out for two hours.

~~~

chimchim95: is this Jeon Jungkook

kookie97: yes!! :))

chimchim95: ahh yay! How are u

kookie97: I'm ok how are u

chimchim95: I'm doing well I had such a great day!

kookie97: aw what happened :)

chimchim95: i met you :)))

kookie97: that can't be it! I'm not that great!

chimchim95: shush, you're amazing

kookie97: no I'm deaf and useless

chimchim95: Jungkook! Stop! You're amazing and I've only known you for a day, but you're so special!! Don't say that about yourself.

kookie97: good night.

chimchim95: ?????

Kookie97 logged off

< >

A/N: DONT PANIC!!!

The next couple chapters will be jikook, but fear not!

I have a plan ;)))