XXXXIV

A/N: THANKS FOR OVER 800 READS ILY

{Jungkook's POV}

'Are you ready bb?'

I rolled my eyes at the writing on my notebook from Taehyung. He frowned at my reaction and pretended to pout. How adorable. I looked down at the paper and felt a pain ache through my chest. I really really missed hearing his voice.

Taehyung noticed my sudden sadness and grabbed my hand, forcing me to look up at him. He smiled sadly and shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed the notebook from me.

'It'll be okay Jungkook. I love you.'

I smiled and felt tears in my eyes. "I love you too." I said, thankful I knew how to make the words come out even though I couldn't hear them anymore. The only reassurance was the vibration in my throat as I talked and Taehyung's reactions.

He grabbed my hands and planted chaste kisses on the tops of each one before wrapping me in a tight hug. I smiled into his shoulder and hugged him back. He was always so warm. Whenever I wasn't near him I felt so cold. I craved him and his warmth at all times. Without him I'd freeze.

Our hug was interrupted by a tap on Taehyung's shoulder from Yoongi. He said something to Taehyung with a serious expression making Taehyung nod and grab my hand to pull me out the door. He must've told him that the taxi was hear and loaded because that's exactly what I could see.

We climbed in and pulled away from the house, officially beginning the journey to America.

~~~

We arrived at the airport and I helped roll suitcases, but didn't leave Taehyung's side. I was honestly terrified because I couldn't hear what was going on around me. Without Taehyung I'd be lost, and I hated the disabled feeling of it all. It's hard to be born with no hearing, get my hearing back for a year, then lose it again. Lovely.

We were soon greeted by the rest of the "family" as Taehyung had called it. Namjoon and Seokjin were sitting together on a small couch while Jimin and Hoseok were laughing about something. Jimin. I don't even like the name anymore. He smiled lightly when he saw me. His hair was a bleach blonde color and styled to perfection. He looked really damn good, but I could see the tiredness in his eyes. Hoseok looked bright and was smiling. I had seen him around campus, but I never talked to him much. Yoongi said he was in the composing/producing program like what Taehyung is in, but he recently switched to dance for awhile. He really did seem like a ray of sunshine.

I sat down in a hard chair while everyone greeted each other. I said hi to Namjoon and Seokjin, but didn't bother much with waiting for a response. I couldn't hear it anyway, so they just smiled at me. Once everyone had a chance to talk, Yoongi came around and handed us our boarding passes. He was the main organizer of this trip after all, and he was pretty damn good at it too.

I looked at my seat number and glanced around at everyone else's. Jimin walked over and slid his pass in front of me to compare and like life couldn't get any better,

I was going to be sitting in between Jimin and Taehyung.

~~~

A/N: the new concept photos holy shit

Sorry for this filler chapter lmao

It's about to get pretty interesting ;)