XXVIII

{A/N: these next few chapters will be from Taehyung's POV}

"Wow man, that's a lot for me to even process. I can't imagine how you feel." Yoongi said as he frowned at me. I sniffled back more tears. I've already cried a few times. "And then he texted you all of that?" I nodded my head and he shook his. "He's quite a piece of work. Does he even know about your past that much?" I shake my head. It's good he doesn't know. This would be much harder for him.

"Well, you can stay here as long as you need." Yoongi said and I just stared off into space. He put a blanket over me. "Hey it's alright. Don't worry about him. I bet that ass Jimin is taking good care of him." I can't help but chuckle at his comment about Jimin no matter how much it hurts to hear that.

I watch as Yoongi goes to turn off the lights. "Hey hyung." He looks at me expectantly. "Whatever happened to you and Hoseok." He looks down and I hear his shaky breath.
"We broke up." His voice cracked and I didn't ask anything else. He would tell me in time. He never gets emotional so I just nodded my head and he shut off the light before leaving upstairs to his room.

I took out my phone to see tons of messages from Jungkook and Jimin. I turned off my read receipts so now I can read.

-Jimin-

chimchim95: where tf are u it's been four hours

chimchim95: seriously taehyung

chimchim95: u broke our kookie

chimchim95: ...again

chimchim95: I texted one of your friends from your friend list

chimchim95: he said you're staying with him

chimchim95: why are you playing victim

chimchim95: and making jungkook feel guilty

chimchim95: whatever Taehyung

chimchim95: don't bother coming back

-Jungkook-

jungkookiebunny: hyung why

jungkookiebunny: why are you leaving me here

jungkookiebunny: I didn't want this

jungkookiebunny: I told you I would stay alive for you

jungkookiebunny: and this is what I get

jungkookiebunny: have fun with yoongi

jungkookiebunny: I'm sorry

~~~