Condolences and News

You're in a better place now, love 💚

Shinee is one of the first groups I got into after becoming a fan of BTS and Jonghyun was one of my favorite people on the planet

Shinee is one of the first groups I got into after becoming a fan of BTS and Jonghyun was one of my favorite people on the planet. He blessed this world with his kindness and beautiful music. He was truly a star here with us, but now he's a star in the sky. He will be greatly missed by all of us. My thoughts and prayers are with Shinee, shawols, his family, friends, the kpop community. I hope this teaches people that what they say matters and to just care for one another. I love you Kim Jonghyun. Thank you for everything.

News-

I am thinking of doing a rewrite of this story. It's a bit clumsy and my writing has improved since the Voices series was started. Please let me know what you think. (If I decide to rewrite I would probably change the story a bit, in a world full of sad I think we need a happy story)

Also, I may not be active as much. I am having some problems with a new condition I was diagnosed with and could potentially lose my vision in my right eye. I may need brain surgery soon to put in a shunt to help prevent this.

Thank you all for your continued support on all of my stories. I wouldn't be doing this without your kind comments and messages. I love each and every one of you.

If anyone wants to talk to me I'm here for them.

Remember, everything will be okay.

XOXO

Megan 💚⭐️