XX

{Guess the POV ;)}

"Sir can you hear me?"

"Patient 0901 is awake over here."

"Pupil dilation is good."

"Can you grab me 15cc of morphine please he's moaning."

"Blood pressure at 138/86"

"Rise and shine, Mr. Jeon. You're alive."

I'm alive? But how? I must be at the hospital in heaven. This isn't right. This is impossible. All the words sound so foreign yet some sound so familiar. This isn't real. I close my eyes as I feel my bed rolling. I must be going to meet God now.

"How is he doing?"

"He made a few moans and groans so we gave him a dose of morphine, but his vitals are stable. Good job boys. Your call to us and pressure on his wounds saved his life."

"Thank you so much ma'am."

"Also, I think Mr. Jeon has a surprise for you."

I open my eyes to the bright lights which are soon blocked by two heads. My vision is blurry, but soon focuses on two familiar faces. They're so familiar yet I can't wrap my head around who they are. They smile at me expectantly, but don't say anything. Why? Do they think I can't hear them? Wait. I shouldn't be able to hear them. I'm deaf. What happened?

"What do you think the surprise is Jimin?" The boy with brown hair asks. The blonde haired boy apparently named Jimin smiles and shrugs his shoulders. I know words, but I don't know how they sound.

"Hey Jungkookie. I'm gonna grab my notebook." The brown haired boy says. How do you ask why. It sounds like the letter I know, but I don't know how to say it. "Why are you grabbing your notebook?" The guy named Jimin asks. That's it. That's how you say it!

"Why?" I ask to the brown haired boy's statement. They both stop and run back over to my bed. "Jungkook?" They both ask in unison. Oh what do I do now? So that's what my name sounds like?

"I Jungkook." The words fall out of my mouth. The brown haired boy's eyebrows furrow together while Jimin's eyes widen. "Jungkook, can you hear us?" What do those words all mean. If they mean what I think they mean them yes. I nod my head. The two boys look at each other. I try to put words and sounds together in my mind to say to them.

"I hear but I who you?" That doesn't sound right, but I might as well go for it.
"It's me Taehyung." The brown boy says with worry in his voice. The name and face are familiar, but nothing rings a bell.

"Why here?"

"We love you, and you love us." The Jimin guy said.

"I no know you. Sowwy." I spit out. My speech is so obnoxious compared to theirs. Jimin runs out of the room and comes back with a man in a white coat.

"Hi Jungkook."

"Hi."

He walks to the whiteboard and writes down 'Do you remember what happened and do you know these boys?" I shake my head no. I feel awful all of a sudden. The doctor turns to the boys with a sad expression.

"We're gonna run a scan because he may have had some head trauma if he fell after doing it, but I'm sorry. It looks like he has retrograde amnesia. But hey, at least he can hear you." The two boys look devastated as tears run down their faces.

I'm not sure what all he just said meant, but I know it wasn't good.

~~~

A/N: Did y'all die because if this wasn't my ff I'd die reading it and thank you for 200 reads!!!