Oikawa Touru

Oikawa Touru X •Lonely• Male

-Haikyuu-

Why So Glum?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

3rd pov

(Y/n) sat under the same tree as always, outside the boys' volleyball gym. It wasn't as if he liked the sport... More of he enjoyed how calming it was. None of the players came out of the other side of the gym so he was left undisturbed.

He smiled softly to himself as he put on his headphones and started his homework. Getting left undisturbed for a good half hour he nearly finished all his work... Though it's never always that simple.

Without warning a volleyball shot by the male at an alarming speed, hitting just above his head. (Y/n) yelled out in surprise and scrambled away, yanking off his headphones so he could find out where the ball came from. He located the open gym door and watched as a tall brunette male was pushed out from the entrance. He looked back inside the gym laughing and smiling.

"Damn Shitty-kawa! Stop serving so sloppily."

"Sorry, Iwa-chan~"

"Ugh! Get the ball already."

The brunette laughed one last time before turning and walking in search of the ball. Instead he found (Y/n) lying in the grass, still startled. "Eh? Who might you be?" He spoke to the boy with a voice laced in honey, eyes shining curiosity, and a gaze that could make one melt.

"A..... I-I'm just a victim of your bad serve...." Even as (Y/n) faltered he still managed to hold his ground and remark back following the lines of the other voice he had heard.

The male looked slightly offended and lowered his expression in a pout. "Ah, that hurts. I don't even know you yet... I got it! Come in with me and watch us." He hastily grabbed the boy's wrist and dragged him along into the gym, scooping up the strayed volleyball along the way.

"H-hey! No, keep me o-out of here!" (Y/n) complained and yelled as much as possible, struggling weakly in the others hold. Upon his entrance into the gym all eyes were laid on him and the brunette whom caught him. Nobody made a sound or even moved an inch while watching.

"Hello everyone! Look who I found!" He exclaimed giggling as he moved (Y/n) to stand in front of him, making sure he kept a firm hold on the boy's shoulders so there was no escape. "This is Glasses guy! He was just outside so I've invited him to come in and watch us."

Eyes started to size him up, looking over every detail on the boy's body. Down from his hair color to its length, his skin tone to his frame, and even his eyes and facial features. "U....Uh please, I n-need to go and um.... Be s-somewhere that's not--"

"Oi! Let the kid go Oikawa. Can't you see you're scaring him?" The loud and booming voice he had once heard sounded again from the tan male who came walking up. "This is why you're trash."

At his very words Oikawa's eyes brimmed with tears and his lip quivered. "Iwa-chan~ your sooooooo mean!" He whined and complained before moving back to (Y/n) and enveloping his arms around him. "Glasses guy is my new friend! Right?"

Without much thinking (Y/n) slowly nodded his head in compliance. "I... I'll be your friend... So then please let me go..." He requested and was soon after released from Oikawa's hold.

"Oh, my bad my bad." Oikawa hummed out softly, walking back over by Iwaizumi's side. "So Glasses guy...? Can you play?" The tan male asked with a slight tilt of his head, seaming it was his turn to approve of the boy.

(Y/n) fidgeted helplessly under such a stern gaze. He knew HOW to play since he sometimes watched them practice but he wasn't so sure if he could do the moves. At last he gave a tiny nod and looked up at him.

"Okay, then join us. Oikawa is short one." With that he left and walked to the other side of the gym, picking up a volleyball on the way.

Oikawa patted (Y/n)'s shoulder as he smiled at him sweetly. "Let's go! You'll be in the back with me."

•°•°•°•°•

2nd pov

From then on you had the time of your life. Being around others, playing and having fun... it was just heaven. After a month of being friends Oikawa asked you out and for 9 months you've been dating. Of course, he only just recently asked what your name was...

Either way you were happy and content with your newfound popularity and attention you had desired. Especially since it was from your beloved Touru who treated you as if you were his while universe.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Gahh! Rushed on it so sorry if it's not very good.

Next vote!!! As you vote please feel free to comment if it should be fluff, smut, or lemon!!

1. Victor Nikforov & Yuri Katsuki Yuri on Ice!!!

2. Tendou Satori
Haikyuu!! Season 3

3. Mephisto Pheles & Amaimon
Blue Exorcist

4. Akashi Seijuro
Kuroko no Basuke

5. Guren
Owari no Seraph