Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh X Male

-Ouran High School Host Club-

Marry Me Senpai

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

This chapter is dedicated to 729366cat who commented in a previous chapter. Hope you enjoy~♡

2nd pov

"Doesn't Tamaki senpai looked more handsome than usual today."

"That white tux really suits him."

"He looks like he's going to get married!"

"No way, it's probably just a new cosplay for today's club theme."

"Still, it does him justice!"

Whispers and murmurs filled the halls as Tamaki strode through the school to the music room. Elegantly dressed in white from head to toe with a gold brooch on his chest.

"Has my darling finished dressing yet~?"

"No, and you can't see him yet anyways."

"But Mommy~ Daddy want to see his precious boy."

Tamaki whined a bit pitifully as he leaned on Kyoya. The tall male was dressed in a black tuxedo with silver cufflinks and a silver brooch on his chest, just the same as all the other host club males who were currently in a side room helping you get dressed and groomed.

"Tamaki-senpai, you shouldn't be acting so antsy today. Or are you perhaps nervous?"

Haruhi asked quietly from the plush loveseats, sitting away at her tea. She was dressed elegantly in a silver colored gown, though not too fancy to outshine the grooms. Her brooch was black the same as her jewelry and hair clip.

Beside her were Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai, whom had graduated the previous year but came back for the day after receiving invitations. They were both dressed the same as Kyoya, even Usa-chan was wearing a suit.

"What? I-I'm not nervous I just.... I can't wait to see him in that outfit...." Tamaki stuttered out and blushed as he looked away. His forehead started to gleam with a trickle of sweat. "I-Is it getting hot in here...?" His voice cracked while he pulled on his collared, looking away from the three.

"Boss! (Y/n) is ready!" The twins called out in unison as they slipped through the door and quickly closed it behind them.

"Good, everyone to their places. Hikaru, Kaoru got tell those outside."

"Yes sir!"

Kyoya immediately started to spark order as a gleam circled his glasses. It was show time. "Mori-senpai, Honey-senpai, Haruhi. Please take your places by the alter."

Every began to walk where they belonged, men on the groom's side and women on the bride's side as Haruhi was joined by Renge from outside.

Tamaki also took his place at the altar, standing confidently but his tapping foot was giving him away.

A few joined the music room from outside such as family and friends, the chairman, and even Nekozawa. For a good reason though.

After everyone was seated and the twins took their places behind Tamaki, music started. Played generously by the school's orchestra. Everyone turned in their seats to watch the door behind them. It opened slowly and to Tamaki, it was as if he was watching the gates of heaven open and an angel graciously make their entrance.

You stepped out of the room, decked in white and creme. A pressed, crisp white button up worn underneath your creme, rose decaled, silk vest. Tucked in neatly to your spotless white pants and gently falling around your brand new, gleaming white shoes. Your hair was gently combed back and styled in soft curls, held out of your face by a beautiful white lace veil. In your silk gloved hands, you held a bouquet of mint green roses and baby's breath.

In front of you was Kirimi wearing a silver gown and caring a basket of white rose petals that she gracefully drizzled across the walkway. She led the way in front of you to the alter before stepping aside to stand with Haruhi and Renge.

While you stepped up to face Tamaki and stared up at him through the veil. The music slowly dwindled down, and the room fell quite except for Kyoya who stood behind the groom's and opened a bible.

"Ahem, we are here today for Tamaki Suoh and (Y/n) (L/n) who we all know are sick in love. Today they will finally be getting a room."

He started off with a joke to lighten the mood before going to the vows and so on.

"Tamaki Suoh, do you take (Y/n) (L/n) to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Tamaki said, smiling widely and happily in the moment.

"(Y/n) (L/n), do you take Tamaki Suoh to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"...I do." You said a bit nervously, blushing furiously beneath your veil.

"You may kiss the groom."

Kyoya stated before taking a step back as Tamaki quickly dipped you, twirling you off your feet. Your veil slid off your face and immediately Tamaki's lip pressed gently against yours. Cheering ensued as the kiss deepened and your eyes closed while you wrapped your arms around his neck.

After a solid 45 seconds Tamaki finally pulled away, panting breathlessly. He stared into your eyes with a happy smile. "I love you~"

Your lips curved into a smile as well. "I love you too." You repeated with a soft laugh, brimming with glee.

He pulled you up right and turned to everyone sitting before them. The clapping and cheering continued while you turned around and threw your bouquet into the crowd. Unexpectedly it landed right in Nekozawa's lap and a right red could be seen peeking from underneath his wig. Kirimi cheered happily for him while a few girls where sadly disappointed.

Your husband swooped you up into his arms and said a loud farewell to everyone before he ran off. Not waiting to be congratulated by everyone.

"Tamaki! Where are we going?"

"On our honeymoon of course." He said smiling and laughing softly. Using his foot to open any doors in your way. Finally, he got outside and quickly ran to the limo he had waiting.

A chauffeur opened the door for you both and closed it once Tamaki had set you down and got in after you.

Without a word he started kissing you again, sprawling you out on the seat. Once again, he left you panting breathlessly. After the kiss he licked his lips while running a hand through his styled hair, giving him a disheveled look.

"Oh jeez... I might not be able to wait any longer~"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

So sorry this came out late! I had to step away from the internet for a few days even though I wanted to get two chapters out on Valentines day. But I wasn't even able to get that done.... Next chapter will be smutty so choose wisely.   

Next Vote:

1. Crowley Eusford; part 2
Owari no Seraph

2. Mikaela Hyakuya
Owari no Seraph

3. Tarō Kabakura
Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzkashii

4. Aslan Callenreese
Banana Fish

5. Narancia Ghirga
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze

6. Aoba Seragaki
Dramatical Murder