Komaeda Nagito

•Older• Komaeda Nagito X •Waiter• Male

-Danganronpa The Animation 3 . . . (After Kibou-Hen and he got his hand back)-

Formal Attire

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

1st pov

Saturday night, usual shifts at the ballroom. This time it was a 10-year reunion for a high school class who apparently haven't seen each other since then. But of course, it wasn't my place to know. I just need to bring out the food and keep their glasses filled.

"England? Wow, I can't believe you went on tour."

"It's great to see you, I saw your pictures in a magazine a while ago."

"Lying low? Come on, you haven't changed a bit."

Words flew around, filling my ears with happy and joyous stories of reuniting. All except for one male who seemed to be hiding.

Soon it got boring, so I decided to approach him, walking up to his side and peering over his shoulder with a smile. "Excuse me, sir, would you care for a drink?"

In a spilt-second, everything happened. The man jumped back. The plate I held in my left hand flew. The wine spilled over my clothes. And just as I was falling the strange man caught me, holding me up by the small of my back. His face shadowed by his white locks of disoriented hair and his eyes downcast as they grazed over my red wine-soaked chest.

Everyone in the banquet hall had turned to lay their eyes on us. To them, it seemed like an old memory had sprung back. And a certain man yelled a name before the group erupted in nostalgic laughter. "Komaeda what the hell?! I thought we were over this."

Komaeda's eyes seemed dangerous as he gazed at me but changed seconds before he turned a nervous smile at his friends and laughed it off. "Sorry guys, I guess I just never change." He said before bringing me to my feet and stepping back as I was surrounded by the women.

"Oh n-n-n-no! W-w-what happened?!" (Mikan)
"Woah man, you're like the luckiest klutz!" (Ibuki)
"You poor thing!" (Sonia)
"What a mess..." (Akane)
"Such a cute boy! How could you ruin his tux." (Mahiru)
"Geez who could have guessed that he was still a trash plague." (Hikyoko)
"Indeed. It is an eerie ultimate that still manages to surprise us all..." (Peko)

"Yes, yes. Your right so I should take responsibility." The guilty voice belonging to only Komaeda Nagito called out as he somehow managed to step up behind me and take a hold of my arm, pulling me off. "Since it was my selfish luck that caused you harm, allow me to tidy you up."

The woman complained about him being unfair while I couldn't help but complain about the situation altogether. "Please, sir this isn't necessary-" "But of course it is. Such useless scum like me shouldn't be able to walk free after such a misfortune."

There it is. This personality of his must be why all the girls were bashing on him. He seemed so carefree and clumsy but when you get down to it... He's dangerous in some addictive way. His smile cheered hope and yet his eyes screamed a despaired filled void that just dared one to jump in and entrust themselves to his luck.

Komaeda started to wipe me off, somehow managing to have already stripped me of my vest and was currently started with unbuttoning down my chest.

"Wa-Wa-WAIT! DON'T UNDRESS ME!" I screamed in shock and started struggling. Though what surprised me was that this man easily overpowered me even with those thin arms. He easily found a way to shut me up as well, in a less pleasant way than I would have thought of. His pale pink lips pressed against mine softly at first, matching to their shape before a tongue swept past my lips and invaded the wet space. His smirked, clearly showing his pleasure in claiming my mouth as his.

His hands still worked. He undid my shirt and wrapped my arms behind my back with the sleeves cleverly. "Wow..." Komaeda groaned as he finally pulled away from the kiss and left me breathless and panting. "It's so lucky that you're wearing a button up. I've always wanted to try doing this sort of play."

His voice raked through my body, sending shivers down my spine. "You pervert..." I muttered under my breath, not wanting to waste the air my lungs so dearly needed.

•°•°•°•°•

Nagito's hands spread my reddened and sore cheeks as he thrust into me. My body was pressed against the wall, arms still bound, though now my eyes were now covered with his tie, and my mouth gagged by my own belt. the same belt he had used to spank and beat my rear to the plump red shade it was now.

"Ah~ This is such great luck. You fit around me so well, you feel so goood~" He purred deeply beside my ear, licking it and grinning as he watched me squirmed and moan beneath him. I struggled in my binds, jolting at every hard thrust that reached deep inside me.

I gave up on begging him a long while ago and was now just giving in. I let my moans take over, occasionally screaming his muffled name behind the gag.

Several of Nagito's classmates walked by the door, searching for the two of us for the past hour. Of course, I tried my best to stay quiet since this was embarrassing enough that I didn't want the girls to find me like this.

"She-sher~" The saliva coated my words, soaking the leather that gagged me. Though his thrusts and thrilling words continued to drag me down into oblivion. Until all I could see was darkness, all I could hear was his voice, and all could feel was him.

For all I could remember, I had passed out around the fourth round and woke up in his arms. It was more soothing this time. More like he was holding me in place, warmly, yet still trapping me.

"This is fate. I knew from the second I saw." He whispered by my ear, startling me at first. "Shhh. Just lie here, I can take you to amazing places if you let me."

His voice was tempting me and with my mind so clouded I fell for it. As I nodded in compliance, he picked me up and carried me off. Away from my job, my home, and away from everyone, even the light.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sorry for...being selfish and taking so long... But his character truly is hard to replicate even after I've finished the games and watched all the movies and series.

Vote:

1. Akashi Seijuro
Kuroko no Basuke

2. Haine Wittgenstein
Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine

3. Terushima Yuuji
Haikyuu Season 2

4. Dazai Osamu
Bungou no Stray Dogs

5. young Ren Kouen & Sinbad
Magi: Labyrinth of Magic