Gowther

Gowther X Slave Male

-Nanatsu no Taizai-

The heart... Doesn't Know What it Wants?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(This takes place in the future, after the ten commandments have been dealt with. Also, this has some slightly explicit scences.)

3rd pov

Gowther, a doll infused with great magic, and the current Goat Sin of Lust of the Seven Deadly Sins. Despite his previous setting as one of the Ten Commandments. He was allowed to be out on his own again without a magic restrictor or supervisor. And for who knows what reason he decided to visit a city of bandits where a black market was currently being held.

He wore a dark cloak to disguise himself, slightly, as he walked down the streets. Looking at all the different cursed products or gear they were selling. He was fascinated by the strange variety, but it somehow wasn't enough to satisfy his lust.

The dolls mind was on different matters at the moment. What he felt he wanted was a heart. Not a figurative heart or a flesh and bleeding heart. But just a heart that he could use to understand what he wanted. For all of his eternity he had been wandering about, feeding his knowledge with anything in hopes of sating his unending lust but nothing helped.

So instead of filling his head he would fill his chest.

"Gather round! Gather round! It's finally time for what you've all came here for!"

Gowther looked the speaker's way as he heard him, drawn by his words he found himself walking to the front of the crowd.

Before him was a wooden stage with a covered caravan behind it. The speaker held a whip in one hand and a set of keys in the other. " First up with a lovely young lass from the Fairy Forest. She a good help alive, if you know what I mean, and an even greater collector's item when dead!" The man yelled while at the same time another man brought out the young fairy from the caravan, shackled a led by a chain collar. The girl was brought up onto the stage and forced to kneel as the men in the crowd shouted their price.

"I hear 100, 245, 370, 400, 699, 720, 900... 1,600 to the man in the striped suit!"

Just like that the bid was over, the girl was moved off the stage and given to the man in the striped suit. An exchange of money and a key was made before the man left swiftly with his prize.

"Alrighty folks, don't get your hopes down. She wasn't the only beauty we snagged......"

Gowther began to tune out the man's voice as his mind grew curious. He wondered why the man claimed that everyone came to buy people. It took him a while to create his own assumptions, but the doll soon came to the conclusion that he could use a human as his own heart.

"This will be our last sale today! Feel free to be fooled by his appearance, as pretty as a girl yet as much stamina as a boy. He can be used for your darkest and kinkiest desires!"

"I want him." The living doll claimed as he jumped onto the stage and stood over the small male kneeling on the stage. The boys (h/c) hair long enough to touch the floor, his wide (e/c) eyes filled with tears, and his trembled figure filled with bruises and lashes.

After Gowther's absurd claim the whole crowd erupted in laughter while the speaker seemed a bit pissed off. "You have to pay for it you dumbass. If you've got no money get off the stage and if you don't have enough then your shit out of luck."