Lance McClain

Lance McClain X Boyfriend• Male

-Voltron-

Say it Isn't So

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

3rd pov

"Stop moping around already! Get your ass in gear and clean up the house!" A woman yelled at a smaller, hunched figure curled up on the couch. "There's no reason to. I just want to die and rot away in misery."

"(Y/n...) he's been gone for a year sweetie..." She said, looking pitifully at the broken boy. "You have to move on..."

"No! He promised me! He said that after he passed the garrison cadets, he would come back to me!" (Y/n) cried out in anguish and sorrow. His boyfriend for two years had suddenly disappeared along with four others. They have been missing for a year and counting.

(Y/n) jumped off the couch, running upstairs into his room and onto his bed. The bed filled with every stuffed animal Lance had ever given him and covered in all of the Cuban boys' shirts that he left over. The poor boy cried once again, running out of tears by now.

"Lance please... come back already..." He whimpered into the tear soaked felt of an Alien body pillow. His whole room, whole being was filled with Lance's essence. Then when the McClain boy disappeared, he became empty.

The phone suddenly rang, interrupting his misery with a cheerful tone. (Y/n) let out an exasperating groan as he rolled over and picked it up. "Hello?" His voice croaked in an annoyed yet depressed tone.

"Dude, good to know that your still okay and having those random depression rushes." The voice on the other end of the line said with a sarcastic emphasis. "But in all seriousness... Have you seen the News?"

(Y/n) furrowed his brow upon his best friends remarks, almost hanging up but what they said last was quite worrying. "No... I haven't. What going on?"

"They caught sight of some blue meteor plummeting into the Atlantic sea. As in 50 miles off our coast. That big quake the other day was from that weird meteor."

"Blue? There's no such thing as a blue meteor." The boy mumbled back to his friend, doubtful but he still believed it.

"Just keep your eyes out of the pillows and on the news... and start working out. If Lance does come back, you need to work of that Ice cream chub." His friend chirp him a bit of advice before ending the call.

°•°•°•°

5 days later

'.... And just this morning we were informed that the mysteriously crashed meteor in the Atlantic is actually and very advanced spaceship that looks like a lion. We have reason to believe there is a pilot inside, but all attempts to open it so far have proved futile...'

The volume eased down once more on the tv. "Spaceships and Aliens... Lance would go crazy for this stuff..."(Y/n) mumbled into his already half soggy cereal. He went to take another bite but the frantic news lady on the tv distracted him.

He turned up the volume slowly.

'...Um oh my god... We just now got news that the Blue Lion is moving! We are now cutting to a live feed!'

(Y/n) stared agape as he watched the crooked camera feed. A massive robotic lion stood up in the sea, causing waves to crash against all of the military ships. It let out a fierce roar before soaring into the sky. But the alien ship didn't leave. It flew inland, landing in many backyards.

At the same time (Y/n) could hear the ground shake and the sound of a giant lion growling. When he ran to the back door, he opened it only to wish he had closed it.

Right in his backyard was the massive head of the lion, opened and posed as if it were ready to devour him.

He screamed bloody mercy, running back into his house and grabbing his phone. While outside a figure staggered out from the lion's mouth, looking half dead already. "(Y/n) ..." The figures sore voice came out in a near gasping sound.

It limped closer to the house, following the male to the door. "(Y/n) ... please..."

(Y/n) froze when he heard his name spoken. The phone slipped from his hands as he turned around to face the beaten-up figure in the doorway. It took a while for his eyes to adjust but the tan chestnut brown skin, reoccurring blue regime, and signature smile no matter what...

"L-Lan-ce... N-no you... It's you ri-right?" The broken males heart plummeted at the thought. Then it burst from reality.

"You know it baby-ack!" Lance coughed violently, leaning very reliantly over the counter. He was covered in bandages and bruises but (Y/n) didn't ask anything yet. Instead he rushed to pour his love a glass of water and handed it to him.

"Save the sweet talk until after you've drunk this, kissed me, and apologized for leaving without saying anything."

Lance smiled a bit before drinking the water desperately. He downed it in seconds then took a relieving breath of air.

"Feeling bett-"

The space boy cut him off, grabbing his shoulders and dipping him into a kiss. Tongues danced, heat arose, blood boiled, and old hearts beat again. Once Lance had set the not upright again and reluctantly pulled his lips away, (Y/n) was dazed with a loss of human speech.

"I am so, so sorry for leaving you so suddenly (Y/n). You might not believe it but Hunk, Pidge, Keith, and myself saved Shiro. Ran away from the government, found a glowing cave, and fell down a hole. That's how I met blue and then I flew us into space and through a wormhole. Oh my god there's just so much to tell you about everything." Lance babbled on and on, clutching the smaller male tightly.

(Y/n) stood there baffled at his apology but his eyes looked as if he completely understood it all. "Lance, calm down. I believe you just don't ever leave me again. Look at you, all beat up... You worry me so much." He said as he lightly brushed his hand against the beat-up male's cheek.

He started back down at him, smiling brightly and setting the male apart. "Good." He said, patting (Y/n)'s head. "Now let's go. Pack️ up a suitcase."

What the space boy said baffled the normal teenager. "Pack...? Oh space!" He exclaimed, understanding him because of their long-made promise. "Um, give me a minute." (Y/n) exclaimed, running upstairs as quick as he could without tripping from joy.

He couldn't decide what not to bring so he packed a gym bag full of clothes for himself. Another gym bag full of clothes Lance left at his house. Then he packed his suitcase full of memoirs and gifts from Lance. He especially didn't forget the giant alien.

Ten minutes later (Y/n) came running downstairs. He grabbed his phone last before walking out the back door with his arms and hands loaded.

At the lions open mouth stood Lance, hand outstretched to his long-lost love. This time he wasn't going to let it slip away. "Ready? Let's go to space baby."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Its my birthday guys!!! Its so awesome I get to publish Lance's chapter today. And that's no surprise, Lance won unanimously.

I had to do Langst, it just felt right cause my mood and day has been pretty angsty. 

Next Vote:

1. Gowther 
Nanatsu no Taizai

2. Yunan
Magi

3. Satan
The Devil is a Part-Timer!

4. Hans Humpty
Rokka no Yuusha

5. Antarcticite??
Houseki no Kuni