Crowley Eusford

Crowley Eusford X Livestock• Male

-Owari no Seraph-

A Nobles Desire

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

This chapter is dedicated to Attack_on_Narwhals who commented in the last chapter. Hope you enjoy~♡

Crowley pov

Just thinking about my little lamb, mmm~. Oh, how I longed to rip open the crevasse of their neck right about now... I guess I'm a bit thirsty...

My lips curled into a smile and a bounce was added to my step as it walked through the corridors to the feeding rooms. My precious little lamb should be there waiting for me... He better be.

As I turned the corner, I stopped mid-step and looked down. Where I was about to place my foot, I saw the blood of common sow. Not my little lamb... It was quite concerning though. All livestock should be properly patched up after being bleed.

I stepped around it only to see more droplets up ahead. This was very strange, someone must have ravaged the feeding room. And my little lamb.... fuck no.

3rd pov

Crowley entered the room with his sword drawn, coming face to face with a nightmarish scene. Blood covered the floors and walls like a canvas. Bodies tossed about like dolls, some still just barely alive and others drained completely.

The noble's eyes darted around the room, but he saw nothing of his lamb, he could only smell the sweet scent of his blood drifting through the air.

Crowley called for assistance before he continued on tracking his little lambs' scent. Out the back doors of the room and though a small hallway to a supply room. The closer he got the blood he saw on the ground. This time it was his little lambs' blood.

He kicked down the doors of the supply room only to look disgustedly at the sight of his precious livestock being drunk from by another vampire, high on blood.

The human looked up weakly at the noble. His tear blurred eyes still able to recognize the shape of his master. He raised his hand, outreaching to the male desperately before crying out in pain. The vampire drinking from him, tore away from his skin, being quite careless as he hissed at the noble.

Not even a second passed when Crowley sliced the male's neck open and the vampire fell back, bleeding out to his death. The noble slowly stepped towards the human and nudged him with his foot. A cold and empty look on his face as he spoke. "Get up."

The human looked up at him weakly with lidded eyes, unsure if he had the strength.

His mater didn't wait though, impatiently kicking him. Hard enough that he sent the male flying into the wall. "Your master said to, GET. UP!"

The weak male coughed up blood when he hit the wall, gasping for the air that was knocked out of him. The fear instilled in him stirred as he hastily fumbles to stand despite his anemia. he wobbled and swayed as he leaned himself against the wall to stand. Looking up at his master for his next command.

"Good boy. Now come here." The male said as he dropped his sword and opened his arms to the other. The distance between them now was a good eight or ten feet and the fragile human was hardly able to stand on his own. Crowley knew that.

The human gulped, eying the floor as he took a step, he couldn't take too long or else... He put one foot in front of the other, slowly, trying not to fall or slip on his own blood. After three steps his head felt light and his vision blurred. He looked up at his master, seeing the light behind the male looking similar like a halo.

He kept walking, focusing only on his master until suddenly the world tilted and faded to dark. The human fainted just two feet away.

But he didn't land on the ground, he was instead caught by the warm embrace of his master. Who had to control himself in order not to squeezed whatever life was left out of him?

"Precious little lamb... They won't hurt you again... No one-"

"But me."

•°•°•°•°•

Two nights passed before the human woke up. His wounds bandaged and an IV in his arm. He sat up slowly to look around and saw himself in a fancy, large room, sitting on a bed three times his size. Beside him lay Crowley, naked under the covers with his arm around the human.

"Mmm.... Lay down..." The tired vampire mumbled softly and opened an eye to look at the male, who obeyed. Slowly laying back down beside him and turning away from his gaze. The vampire huffed in reply and, as gently as he could, turned the male around to face him.

"You will never again leave my sight, understand?" Crowley said, trying to not make it sound like an order.

"Uh...um... Yes sir..." The human replied in a slightly hoarse and docile tone.

"You have no name, no family, no duties. You are mine, my little lamb." He said with a soft yawn and closed his eye again, pulled the other closer to his chest and nuzzling the humans head with his chin.

It made the human blush in and smile a bit as he closed his eyes to sleep. "Yes master." He said softly before joining in a deep sleep that lasted the rest of the day.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Next Chapter:

Tamaki Suoh, commented by  729366cat