Dazai Osamu

Criminal Dazai Osamu X Policeman• Male

-Bungou Stray Dogs- 

No arrest, Mr. Bad Man

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Let's jump right into the sexy shit. You horny bunch of pubesent schediaphiliacs.
Lol, jk I luv u guys

1rst pov

He came out of nowhere, kicking the gun from my hands and shoving me roughly against the wall.

"Ouch! Take it easy Dazai-san..." I murmured in discomfort and squirmed in his hold as he let out a deep chuckle beside my ear. "Sorry, dear~" He purred out, letting me know that he was fully aware of how much that hurt just now.

He never let go though, still pinning my arms behind my back and pressing me close to the brick wall. ".... Do you mind?" I asked, a little irritated that his game was going on longer than usual.

"Hmm? Is the Mr. Bad Man suddenly not so tough anymore?" He whispered beside my ear, beginning to press himself against my back and draw his knee up in-between my legs.

Okay, how about I explain what led to this. I'm a policeman who is gay and dating this man here; Dazai Osamu. About 3 months ago I found out that he was actually in the port mafia and had a few mixed feelings. Since then we haven't been having full-blown hard ass sex. Sure, I gave him a few blow jobs on the run, and he molested me in dark corners but we've both been so caught up in our work we haven't had the time at home. Even today I'm supposed to be chasing him down and he still isn't taking it seriously at all.

"You're the vice head of the mafia here and I'm the bad guy?" I asked softly with a little gasp at the rock-hard present giving itself to my rear. "D-Dazai-san!!" I squeaked out only hearing him shush me in his low sex voice.

That shut me up real fast and helped with his cause as my own pants started to bulge.

His hands started to roam, traveling up my wrist to my shoulders, down my sides, then to my inner thighs. He gently caressed the soft skin he'd tenderized with his own teeth and lips for weeks on end. Shivers rolled up my spine, making me arch and press back against his bulge.

In total honesty I was a complete slut for him. He knew it too because he was the one who made me like this.

"Getting a little excited huh? Well it seems I have the antidote to your toxin." He murmured by my ear before marking my neck and letting his hot breath spread goosebumps along my skin.

"Ah-Ahhh." My voice leaked out with the blush across my cheeks. I disobeyed his order... And knowing what he'll do next made me even more aroused.

I felt his weight shift and he held my waist back against his groin with one hand while he tilted my head back with his other. "Such a naughty boy. I thought I shushed you." His eyes sparkled a deep brown from the little light the dark alley held. "I guess I'll have to make sure you stay silent, personally." He hummed sweetly to me, making it seem like it was a treat and not a trick.

He leaned down, kissing my lips softly before shoving his fingers into my mouth. I let out small whimpers as he played with me, pinching my tongue and twisting it as he watched me drool, staring at him with near begging eyes.

"Go on, tonight is free for me." He said in a low voice and I saw the restraint he had for the first time. I always thought he just wasn't the type to be sex prone all the time. In fact, it was the opposite. He was incredibly willing to have sex.

I lowered my eyes and leaned my head against the brick wall. In a few seconds I felt him jolt from feeling my lips close around his fingers and suck. I'd just given him an open okay to screw me senseless right then and there.

He didn't hesitate, attacking my neck and shoving his fingers deeper to my throat. He was brushing against my sweet spot both inside and out. It wasn't much of a surprise when he started to grind against my rear.

His hands were busy, so I did him a favor of reaching back and pulling down my pants and underwear for him. He thanked me with a sweet fondle of my fronts, making my voice strain against his drool-soaked hand.

Dazai undid the front of his pants and rubbed his bare skin against mine, groaning at the warmth we now shared. Just imagining how much hotter it could get got me riled up again. I began to bend down more, pressing my puckered hole against his shaft.

"Damn... Who knew you could be so needy (Y/n)." He mumbled softly, words just between us. "I-I musded uuo." My slurred word came out all wrong but front the look on his face and the thrust inside he gave told me that he knew what I meant.

I cried out in slight pain but moved my attention to sucking on his fingers while he focused on ramming into me till I could hardly stifle my moans any longer. "My my, its barely been ten minutes and I can already hear your inside stirring."

His words were vulgar... But the way he said them... God it lit a match on me. My hips bucked, tightening around Dazai and enticing him enough to moan.

"Shit... Did that turn you on? Well then, let's do some more." He growled out lowly and neared my ear once again, beginning to speak in that low sexy tone of his.

"Can you hear that squelching? It the sound of your juices getting shoved around by my dick." He started to narrate the scene, matching the movements of his thrust to each sentence. "Soon enough my sperm will join in, maybe I can shoot it up far enough to reach your belly..."

He began to trail off as he let the hand he had on my hips trace its way up to my stomach. He tapped in resonance to each deep thrust. "Right here. I'll give you something of me that can never be taken away~"

My god... I can't believe such words can turn me on so much.

Hours passed and 9 at night turned to 1 in the morning. I had cum too many times to remember but a few areas of the wall were stained white. We had just finished our, 6th round I think, and he was carrying me to our home. I don't why but apparently my dear boyfriend came with an anal plug ready...as if he planned to take me away from my job and screw my brains out.

Either way I was relieved in many ways, one being that I had finally been able to release all that pent-up sexual frustration. I also got to actually be with Dazai-san, for more than just a quickie. 

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

No Vote