Yunan

Yunan X Djinn Male

-Magi-

Soft and Harsh Love

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

1rst pov

"....-"

"-What is this...? -"

"-Where am I..?"

"You are safe, I assure you. This is your dungeon and here, you control everything." A young man with sunshine blonde hair waltzed into my view.

"Why is everything so dark?"

"Because, you have yet to create it." The man said again with a kind smile, his body leaking a warm, glowing sensation that I couldn't define.

"What...How do I create it?"

"Simply close your eyes and imagine place, somewhere you feel calm and at peace."

I followed the man's words and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath and exhaling. I began to imagine my sweet home, fresh tea and a warm yellow scheme to the room. So comfortable.

"Very good, now look around you. Griffith, Djinn of the Great Winds."

I felt as if everything clicked the moment, I heard the strange man say my name. My eyes opened to the replica of my home in _____. "But... this isn't home is it, Magi?" I asked the child, seeming to have finally remembered.

"No, it is not. Allow me to introduce myself, Yunan, the wandering Magi." He greeted me with a bow as I stared down at him. "And this is your dungeon where I resurrected you."

This Magi spoke soft words, he smelled of sunshine. "And of the others? I assume you or the other Magi have been gradually bringing us back... After all this time..."

The small human smiled sadly at me though he hid it behind his hat. "Mind if I have a seat?" He asked, gesturing to the table in front of us.

I nodded my head before shrinking down to a more convenient size and joining him. Making us both a cup of hot tea. "So, who is your king?"

"Hehe... He is a brilliant man, truly. But my king already has seven vessels."

"Seven? How uncanny. I don't believe I can recall even five of us getting along together at the same time. Seven..." I paused my sentence as I thought of the old times. Seemed so close at hand but it happened so long ago. "He sounds remarkable."

The man chuckled and smiled happily as he sipped his tea. "He is, he is. Did you sense it? That Solomon's reincarnation exists?"

"Really? I thought I felt something at peace... oh Solomon..." I sighed and closed my eyes, giving my king my honor. "I wonder if I may be able to meet him one day."

"He is a splendid boy, kind and brave. Wants to save both sides in a war." Yunan said to me with a smile, laughing just a bit. "He's really naive don't you think?"

I couldn't help but laugh as well. "Seriously? Solomon was such a clumsy man, so easy to make nervous."

We talked for so long. His words so kind. So sensible. I knew he did not have to stay. He could have left after resurrecting the dungeon by he stayed behind and talked with an ancient soul like me. I didn't want him to go so I kept offering him drinks and food.

But to no avail he still had to leave, at some point in time.

"Oh my." Yunan exclaimed suddenly and stood up, taking his staff. "It appears someone has entered your dungeon. I shall take my leave now." He explained quickly and before I knew it, I had pushed away my chair stop him.

"Hold up, you can't just leave like that I... It's not very fair... To leave me alone after I got to know you." My voice sounded pathetic, what was this? I, a god and master of the skies.

Yunan turned back to look at me with a puzzled expression, as if I was the first to say something as this. "Griffith... my duty is done, I must move on." He said, attempting to leave once again.

"I SAID NO!!"

I yelled loudly, slamming my fist on the table. The room went dark, only I could see clearly. The magi's breathing grew heavier with fear as he tried to use his magic.

But I blocked everything.

I could feel it, everything happening writhing the confines of my dungeon. The humans who had just entered laid in puddles on their own blood. My creations soared through the trans-dimensional skies as masters of their domain. And I stood behind the trembling magi. Who was confused and scared as he fumbled around in the dark?

"I don't want you to leave, Yunan. I dont want to be alone." I spoke softly, watching him jump in surprise and turn in my direction. "I am a Djinn, who's powers are much greater than yours. You can exactly leave by force.... So, don't struggle."

My hand gripped his shoulder and I pulled him close to my chest, muffling his protests with my wind. "Shh. I thought you knew Magi. I, Griffith, am the Djinn of Wind and Containment."

"Ironic isn't it."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

For so long I watched readers vote for this chapter and for so long I watched readers comment "He's the only one I know". Well since there was a tie, here he is. I can finally get him off of the list after so many chapter votes.

For the Next Vote you get to Request a Character and I'll chose the one I can make the best story out of. Since apparently most of my readers are netflix watchers only and don't get themself out there to watch the latest and the oldest anime.