Virus & Trip

Virus and Trip X Lost• Male

-Dramatical Murder-

Back Alley Fun

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

*Smut and Threesome as promised*

3rd pov

(Y/n) panted softly as he ran though the narrow spaces, snagging his clothes on some edges but escape was dire. He turned sharply and crouched as he hid behind a crate. His hands clasped tightly over his mouth as three men ran by him, yelling in a foreign language.

The young man waited until he heard pure silence before slowly emerging. He glanced around him before sprinting through a dark alley, deeper, father away from the bustling streets. He stopped as he came to an old bench in from of a run down shop. Sitting to catch his breath and rest.

After just waking up in a warehouse with several others who were unconscious he managed to run away. Having no revolution of how he got there, just the memory of getting off the plane and asking directions to his aunt's house. From what he could guess he had been kidnapped in Japan for being a foreigner probably. It was a problem that he couldn't speak or read the language and he didn't have his phone on him. Finding a police station was his best bet.

"あ、 あおば お つぶして いる の わ こじゃく じゃない?"

"しかし、現時点ではクリアには彼がいるようです。"

(Y/n) turned as he heard voices again. A bit hopeful but also scared. He quickly got up and hid around the side of the building, waiting to see what kind of people they were before asking for help. Fortunately as he saw the two men come into view they didn't look like the ruffians who kidnapped him. They were quite formal and elegant looking.

He stepped out from hiding and waved at them to get their attention. "Excuse me! Do you know English? Can you help me?" He asked with a desperate tone in his voice.

The two men stopped to watch his spectacle, sharing a glance before smiling in the dark. "Yes, we speak English. You seem rather frightened, what happened?"

The foreigner looked hesitant but desperate. "I- I got kidnapped I think... I woke up in this warehouse... I want to find my aunts house.." The man seem like he was about to break down. Shaking and on the verge of tears.

One of the two men approached the other, putting his coat around the male for comfort. Placing his hand on their shoulder. "We'll help, don't worry." He said, beginning to lead the other through the alleys.

•°•°•°•

They had arrived at what seemed like an abandoned building but inside was nice and modern. It even had a filtered fireplace. The two hosts treated their guest kindly, giving him a blanket, hot chocolate and sedatives. Of course the last was unknown to the guest. Then as (Y/n) fell asleep he was moved onto a bed and undressed.

As the male was waking up Virus learned over him and slipped his tongue in the foreigners mouth. Kissing him gently and passionately to start out. Slowly (Y/n) woke up enough to notice what was happening. Then when he tried to push the man away he found he was tightly bound by rope. His arms locked together behind his back. Trip crawled onto the bed behind him. Holding the captured male and taking advantage of the moment to rub the males nipples.