Hinata Shouyo

•Older• Hinata Shouyo X Male

-Haikyuu-

Baby Crow

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

2nd pov

Three years have passed since Hinata came to Karasuno High and met you. Though now instead of that short little ball of energy he was as a first year he grew into a taller and more cheerful third year.

"Sho-chan!" You called out to your orange haired boyfriend of two years in the middle of his volleyball practice. All those around could be heard 'ooh-ing' and teasing their ace, all except from the other third years. You simply laughed with a sweet look and pulled out a light-yellow bento from your bag. "I've brought your snack."

A flustered and annoyed Hinata quickly made his way off the court and pulled you to the side. "(Y/n), I told you not to call me that here. I have to make my Kouhai look up to me." He pleaded with you, initiating his famous sparkly eyes. "Okay, Shouyo, I'll only say it in privacy...like the bedroom." You reassured him with yet another sweet smile.

Hinata gave a goofy smile as he pulled you into a hug. Even after these years you were amazed at how much he had grown. It was only 15cm to say the least, but it made him so happy that you couldn't help but be ecstatic as well.

"(Y/n).." He whispered softly into your ear, running a hand up your back slowly and sending shivers down your spine. One damn thing about him being taller and stronger now...he was just taller than you and could easily hold you in place. He went from being a body pillow to making you his body pillow.... "Watch me practice. I want to show off a bit and remind you how cool I am.~"

Ah, so that was it. You immediately cooled down and patted his back. "Shouyo, lean down a little." At first, he was puzzled by your words but leaned his head down just a little to your eye level. Then without hesitation you grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards you, smashing your lips against his in an erotic French kiss.

In result by the time you pulled away Hinata was beet red and on the brink of exploding. His look was priceless and the public kiss he just earned set him over the edge.

"Fwah-ha-ha!!" Hinata yelled out excitedly and ran onto the court, high-fiving his long friend Yamaguchi while jumping up and down like a fool.

"Oi, dumbass! Hurry up and get in position so I can serve." Kageyama could be heard yelling from the other end of the court with a volleyball in hand, looking more mature than 3 years ago. "Get there now or I'm going to finally start my payback."

"Gah! Sorry Tobio!" Hinata quickly apologized and took his place as middle blocker beside Tsukkishima. "Hello captain!" He yelled out to Tsukkishima whom winced in annoyance and pretended to clean out his ears. "You never change, still shrieking like a baby crow after all this time. Now hush and focus."

With that Kageyama served and their practice started up again. Occasionally though you'd blow Hinata a kiss whenever his spikes were blocked. Except it wasn't too often since he was the ace, but ever since he figured it out, he'd sometimes let himself get blocked just to get an air kiss from his boyfriend.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

So sorry for being like a week late ita just that I got too carried away with Yuri and Victor that it was 3,000 words so I just improvised with this short thing I wrote yesterday.

Vote:

1. Tendou Satori
Haikyuu Season 3

2. Akashi Seijuro
Kuroko no Basuke

3. Komaeda Nagito
DanganRonpa

4. Matsuno Ichimatsu
Osomatsu-san

5. Germany & Prussia & Austria
Hetalia