Saiki Kusuo

Saiki Kusuo X Mute Male

-Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan-

Weekend Lovers

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Warning: This includes slight smut

1rst pov

Saiki Kusuo, the most popular guy in our class even though he didn't want to be. I can't say I've ever talked to him, but that's only because I can't. That's right, the fifth transfer student of the year is a mute guy. Anyways, I haven't talked to him, but he's spoken to me.

I transferred into his school after the guru did and since everyone's attention was still on her, no one really noticed I was mute for a while. Saiki was the first to notice when I would mumble an answer in my head instead of out loud. He paid me closer attention after that and dug around in my head a bit before finding it out.

After that he began "talking" to me. Telling me he was psychic and that he wanted to hang out with me. Our interactions escalated out of school to a point where he would invite me to his house of his own will. Maybe that's just because I knew how to make coffee jelly though.

His parents adored me and after a couple months of us being "besties", they began to figure things out. Occasionally they would leave abruptly when Saiki brought me over on the weekends. And thank god they figured it out.

'Mmm... Saiki, you dont have to do that...' I mumbled inside my head as I laid on his bed, watching him slowly undress my lower half.

He looked up at me as he read my mind and sighed. "Didn't I tell you to call me Kusuo, (Y/n)?"

My body trembled in delight upon hearing his voice. It was extremely rare, but sometimes Saiki would speak out loud just to startle me. At first it scared me to feel his breath by my ear but now it was a bit of a turn on. So much so that my knees grew weak just from hearing it.

'Kusuo~ Can't you kiss me first?' I looked down at him seductively, pursing my lips. He smirked at me before climbing onto the bed and pushing me down. His lips molded perfectly against mine, spreading them open so he could slide his tongue inside.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his closer so I could feel his warmth. Kusuo pulled back from the kiss momentarily and slid off his shirt before returning his focus on my parted lips. My eyes closed slowly, letting my senses enjoy and savor the moment. The feeling of his skin as my finger traced across every crevice. The alluring sensation I felt as his tongue intertwined with mine. The agony I sensed when he rubbed his knee against my crotch, making tears dust my eyelashes.

I removed on arm from around my weekend lover. Tugging at his belt teasingly before I undid the buckle and unzipped his pants. His skin shivered as I slid my hand into his boxer, rubbing along his length.

Kusuo groaned softly against my lips, looking down at me as I gazed up at him. Neither one of us broke the kiss. His hand moved soon after, reaching into my briefs and stroking my member tantalizingly slow. I gasped in response, squirming underneath him. His eyes dared me to beg him.

'Dont give me that look.' I thought while pulling his member out from his boxers and rubbing it faster, rolling my thumb over his tip the way he liked it.

'Ah~, but I like it when you beg.' He responded, deepening the kiss to distract me. My fingernails scrapped lightly against his underside, already knowing what he was trying to do. He groaned again from it and I held a victorious look in my eyes.

'You cum first, then I'll beg.' I told him that, but it didn't seem like he was a good sport in bed. In seconds I felt my crotch being flooding with a warm feeling that squeezed around my length. My back arched and I broke from our kiss, gasping from the profound pleasure.

Kusuo grinned own at me, licking his lips as if saying he enjoyed the meal. "You can't win against me (Y/n)." He spoke aloud. From then on it only got more intense. My mind in turmoil while I couldn't do anything but drool from the corner of my mouth. He used his psychic powers to make me cum first and left me defeated and exhausted.

'Sore loser...' I mumbled in my thoughts while I stared at him.

'Easy prey.' He replied, smiling down at me.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Next Vote:

1. Banba Zenji
Hakata Tonketsu Ramen

2. Levi Ackerman
Shingeki no Kyojin

3. Sinohara Kota
Hatsukoi Monster

4. Lance McClain
Voltron