Maou Sadao

Maou Sadao X Demon• Male

-Devil is a Part-Timer-

When a Demon Learns Love

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

1rst pov

"...-san..."
"Maou-san...."
"Maou-san your tea is getting cold?"

"Hm? Oh, sorry (Y/n), my mind has been elsewhere lately." My king responded with a hazed tone as if he still wasn't all there.

His hands slowly reached for the tea cup on the tray I held. I raised it closer to him so that he wouldn't have to stretch. "Sire, are you still thinking of Earth? Even though you returned so long ago?" I asked my king with a humble voice as to not outstep my lines.

Faltered look appeared on his face as he thought of his answer. "Its not that... In fact I have moved on from the mundane life, though it was enjoyable while it lasted and made me a better king..." He trailed off, eyes rising to meet mine. "No, I have been more occupied with my court actually. So many things have changed, people have aged and you... Why you were just a young boy hiding behind my thrown when I left. Now your already an adult." 

His lips curled into a soft smile as he looked me over, noting the blush that had risen on my cheeks. Remembering the days when I had yet to grow in my horns...such blissful nostalgia. Maou-sama was so kind to me since I was new to his court.

I hardly noticed that my king had reached over and started to pat my head. 

"That good, I was worried for you back then."

My eyes widened as I heard his words, never mind his gentle touch but those kind words coming from our demon lord.

"S-sire... You were worried about me..?"

"Of course, I might not have been so mittful with my emotions back then but I was certainly worried for all of my subject when Emelia attacked." He replied with a smile that struck my heart where it mattered.

"Maou-san, if you dont stop being so nice you'll give the poor boy a heart attack." Alciel, Maou's right hand man said as he walked into the thrown room. "Just look at his face, it's practically radiating heat."

"Oh? But I was just acting normal, I don't think I said anything weird.." My king said as he looked from Alciel to me. "Sorry then, I'll try to be more casual." He said, but with a wink.

I staggered back, using the tea tray to cover my face in embarrassment. If this kept up then I really would be in trouble. 

"Hey, are you okay, don't trip." My king spoke again but his voice seemed closer than before. I peeked up from the tray but nearly screamed as I saw him inches from my face.

"Ah- I- ok-nd- od- oh...." My voice was practically straining to make words come out until I fainted right then and there. 

"See? You're too kind and its making everyone get weird." Alciel stated.

Yeah....a kind Maou-san was too much for us demons to handle.

There were several more incidents later that day and more in the following week.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I realized something.... I don't have to write smut if I don't feel like it.... Yes I love my precious readers, even though I don't know why you guys stick around with this book that has such a lazy author.

But heck, I'm the author and if I've learned anything from anime it's that the creator can do whatever the hell they what even if it means killing of the most compassionate character.

Next Vote

1. Gowther
Nanatsu no Taizai

2. Yunan
Magi

3. Yuno
Black Clover

4. Hans Humpty
Rokka no Yuusha

5. Mare Belle Fiore
Overlord