Rin Okumura -2-

Rin Okumura X Male

-Ao no Exorcist-

After School Lessons 

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

*psst, here's the smut you waited for*
SMUT AHEAD | SEME POV

Rin pov

My mind got all fuzzy from that candles scent. It was as if I was some animal in heat. Ah... but I feel so good right now. So warm and tight. I want to cum... Cum? Why would I-

"Ahh~ Rin... pl-please no more~"

I looked down to where the sweetly erotic words came from and swallowed my voice. Bent over underneath me was one of the school demon trainers. I had only seen them just a few times before. Moreover, it was a guy. I didn't know I was gay.

"Ah damn... "

I panted softly watching my hips thrust against the males red, plump rear. The sound of moist skin slapping against skin had its own uniquely erotic place. Soon enough I found myself with one hand holding the human's frail hips, already littered in hickeys and marks. With the other pressing on his back, holding him in place.

I couldn't help myself, it felt so natural to be inside him. His whines and moans enticed me to thrust harder. The sweat rolling down his nape and spine looked so delicious. I licked my lips, growling as I leaned down and took a bite.

"Hyah-! R-Rin~"

He moaned so cutely the moment my fangs bit into his skin, leaving a bruising mark. His body trembled underneath me, hips bucking against mine as he orgasmed. Staining the absurdly pink sheets with his semen.

My insides boiled at the sight, yearning for a release of my own. I quickened the pace of my hips, tightening my grip as I wrapped my arms around the other male's small frame. I held him in place as I rammed into his squelching hole one last time. I felt my cock swell as I came inside him. Into the deepest parts of the human, making him mine.

He moaned helplessly beside my ear. I had to taste his lips, to trap this moment in its sweetest most succulent seconds.

I latched my lips onto his, accepting his tongue against my cheeks as he let mine touch his. After a long thirty seconds we parted. He was panting softly, his hot breath against my cheek as I rested my head on his shoulder.

I shivered softly at the feeling, not hating it in the least. I couldn't think clearly of anything at the moment. In fact, my whole body felt tired. Looking at the other guy he was already passed out and breathing softly.

A smile crept onto my lips as I saw him. Since I couldn't pull out for the time being, I decided to stay where I was inside him. I pulled up the covers and laid down inside the bed with him. It was oddly comfortable...

•°•°•°•°•

About an hour later... I think, how the hell am I supposed to know?

I just felt my tail being messed with. That was all the reason I needed to bolt up from my sleep.

"Ugh! What the hell?!" A growl slipped from my lips on accident and when I opened my eyes, I quickly regretted it.

"Good Morning Rin~"

Mephisto called out whilst on his throne... upside down. I slowly began to remember it all from the beginning and a red blush rose to my face. Oh god... I acted so embarrassingly.

"Ohoho, so glad you enjoyed the furnishing. How was your first time? Thrilling? Good, now we can find you a female partner~"

The older demon spoke too fast for me to keep up. The vague part that did I catch was something I didn't like at all. I glared at the strange demon as placed an arm protectively over the human still peacefully in bed beside me.

"He's mine!"

Mephisto looked mildly shocked by my outburst but he didn't say anything against it. He just shrugged his shoulders and clapped his hands. We were teleported into my dorm room, thankfully on my bed.

I quickly covered the naked male lying beside me with the sheets before Mephisto could see him... It unsettled me that he could be seen by someone else.

"Alright then, farewell. Eins~ Zwei~ Drei~"

Once again, he disappeared in a poof and I sighed out. He was exhausting just to talk to.

*clack*

"Nii-san... You're gay?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It's on time, somewhat! Thank you guys so much for waiting and not giving up when I cockblocked you in the last chapter.

Next Vote

1. Banba Zenji
Hakata Tonketsu Ramen

2. Levi Ackerman
Shingeki no Kyojin

3. Sinohara Kota
Hatsukoi Monster

4. Saiki Kusuo
Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan

5. Yato (Yaboku; Past time)
Noragami