Chapter 2

1 YEAR LATER 

I bite down on the rouges neck. I sling the wolf away and stalk towards the next one. Aspen looks at me ad shakes his head. I shift and grab the wolfs neck and force him to change. He lays at my feet naked covered in blood.

"Who are you!" Aspen growls.

"None of your fucking business you dried up Alpha." He hisses.

"You will answer." I growl.I press my foot into his neck making him cough.

"Get off me you dumb bitch." Aspen gets closer and snaps. "I've struck a nerve haven't I. Aww what is she the whore you are sleeping with." The rouge taunts.  Aspen lets out a low growl.

"End him Addy he's not going to talk." Aspen leaves me with the rouge. I lean down and give him a kiss.

"Greet death as an old friend." I say. I snap his neck and leave his body on the ground. Aspen looks at me and we greet Aiden.

"Well you certainly keep your name huh, kiss of death." Aiden bumps my shoulder and I laugh.

"Better then when you first met me." I say. Aspen growls and pulls me into his arms.

"I'll kill him I swear."

"It's ok Aspen. How are you doing babe" I ask. Aspen looks down.

"I'm better. It hasn't been as bad lately I can sleep. I just have to lay there for a while. I don't get why the moon goddess would do this to me. Why bring Mallory into my life just in time to watch her die. I hate that she died before I could mark her. She deserved the world hell she deserved a lifetime and I only got a week." I lean up and kiss his cheek. He looks at me and smiles at me.

"Sorry babe." I walk into the house and am slammed into the ground. I look up and Ansley is smiling at me.

"Damn boo just scare a bitch." I laugh and she helps me up. The guys look at us and shake their head.

"Aspen Alpha Ashford is on the phone." Ansley says. "I'm sorry love." I nod and leave everyone in the living room. I make my way to my bedroom and sit in the floor. I can hear my door open and Aiden walks in. He sits down next to me and I lean against him.

"I'm sorry Addy. I'm sorry how much this hurts and I'm sorry that you haven't got a second chance yet." Aiden murmurs into my hair. I look at him and smile.

"Maybe i'm not meant to have a second chance." I say. He looks at me with sad eyes.

"Let's go be betas." I say. I stand up and pull him with me down the hall.

"Of course we will help. I will meet you tomorrow. Yes, my betas will be with me." He listens and then answers. "Of course. See you tomorrow Alpha Ashford." Aspen looks up at me and smiles.

"They have a rouge problem, but not the numbers. His warriors aren't equip." Aspen says.

"Yeah Maddox died almost two years ago. He was one hell of a fighter. I have never seen anyone move with that kind of fire. He was driven like no other. He made everyone look like an ant next to him. He was amazing. Goddess rest his soul." I say.

"Not as good as you babe." Aspen says.

"Yes, he was amazing. He was something of another world. I swear that man was gifted by the goddess herself." I say.

"Ahh look at you being modest." Aspen says. I shake my head and sit on the window seal looking at Aiden and Aspen.

"So we are going?" I ask.

"Yeah. Marcus and Ansley are going to run this. A few other people are going with us but your going to be the only girl." I look at Aspen and he laughs.