Chapter 18

The following days were tough work for everyone. They each have come along way and the girls have proven themselves. They are strong a lot stronger than when I first started working with them. Anna smiles at me as dad and Alpha Michael are looking at the group. Aspen is talking to my dad and Anna has a smile on her face making me nervous. I continue fixing forms and am looking around the group for the best and surprisingly it is Ned.

"Hey Ned come here." I call out. He walks towards me and is looking down. 

"Yeah Adalynn?" He ask.

"We are leaving in a day and I want you to take over these classes. You are the best. You were never bad when we all trained I remember that much." I say.

"I'm no where as good as you and Murphy." He says.

"Yes you are and they will follow you. They need someone who understands what they are thinking and what they are feeling. Murphy is busy trying to get allies and we both know he wont have the time to train them everyday and if someone doesn't they will let all of this go to waste." I say.

"I'm still not sure how good I am going to be but I will try." Ned says. 

"Your going to do wonders." I say.

"I hope you are right." He says.

"I am." He rejoins the group as they finish sparing I stop everyone from leaving.

"So its no secret that we are leaving in a day and that these classes would be up for grabs, but Ned is going to take over. He is the best chance you have at a leader within this training session. I am so proud of the advancement you all have made in a matter of a week. I am so happy to see the improvement and skills you all have made with in each other. The teamwork you all have is second to none. If they attack again you will not have to worry they will be worried about you all." I say. They all nod and pat Ned on the back praising him as they all head home and to their night shifts.

"Addy!" Aspen yells after me. I look up and smile.

"We have to take care of some final things before we head home." I look at him and he smiles at me. 

"What final things?" I ask.

"You'll see." He kisses my forehead and pulls me along to meet Anna and dad at the top of the hill.

*****

REALLY SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW AND THIS IS CRAPPY BUT ITS KIND OF A FILLER CHAPTER TO BE HONEST.