Chapter 12

I open the front door and hear the guys running towards the door. I brace myself as the guys come bounding towards me. Danny and Sam grab me up and squeeze as hard as they can. 

"Where have you been you ass?" Danny ask.

"With my father and if you feel that way then I guess you can keep your ass here when we all go eat tonight." I retort.

"Aww don't do that to me Adalynn." Danny whines. I shake my head and laugh at him.

"Don't worry I wont let you starve." I walk past the boys as I make it to the staircase.

"Aspen was looking for you." Aiden says as he comes out of the kitchen beer in hand.

"Well let him know I am in my room if he wants to talk." I take the steps two at a time and make it to my room. I open the door and plug my phone up. I turn on the speaker and let the music blare through the speakers. I dance around my room as I find something to wear tonight.

I peel off my work out clothes and step into the shower letting the hot water cascade over my body. I scrub my body and wash my hair. I turn the water off and dry myself off. I slip on my underwear and wrap my hair in the towel. I step out of the bathroom and almost have a heart attack.

"Well shit Aspen!" I say. 

"Sorry Aiden said you were back." Aspen looks away from my body.  I shake my head and look through my clothes and find the outfit for the night.

  I shake my head and look through my clothes and find the outfit for the night

"You looking amazing Addy." Aspen says. I smile and shake my head. I finish putting my makeup on and throw my hair up into a bun. 

"Oh stop!" I say acting like a proper lady.

Aspen shakes his head and laughs. I move to look at my phone and Aspen grabs me by my waist and pulls me into his lap. 

"You know I have to talk to you about something." Aspen says.

His hands touch my bare skin and it ignites my skin. I look at him and feel a pull I have only ever felt once before. When I found out Murphy was my mate. I look at Aspen and his eyes go wide.

"You feel it to?" Aspen ask.

"I mean ive felt it for a while but I didn't know who it was. Well more like I didn't want to know who it was." I say.

"Addy I know it is going to take some time to figure it out. I knw it is going to take some time to even acknowledge it." Aspen says.

"I'm not going to ignore it. I'm not going to turn my back on you. I'm going acknowledge it. How can I not I mean you are my best friend you have been there for me. You are mine. You have always been mine." I kiss his cheek and leave him in my room. My head is spinning and I know his head is too.

"So how did the talk go?" Aiden whispers in my ear. I turn and slap Aiden in his chest. He laughs and shakes his head.

"Where you ease dropping?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Maybe." He laughs and I shake my head and walk into the main hall.

"Are yall ready?!" I yell out.

In a matter of seconds I'm surrounded by a bunch of guys. I open the door and walk down the  gravel path towards my childhood home. The guys are hooting and hollering at each other. I walk up onto the porch of the house and knock. Dad smiles as he opens the doors and beckons the guys inside. I take a look at the front door and let out a breath as I enter the house.

*********

HOPE YOU LOVE IT.