Chapter 42

Aspen pulls me into his arms and places a small kiss against my lips. I smile when he pulls away from me.

"We know where Travis is." Aspen says the same time Murphy does.

"The old plantation on the outskirts of town." I say.

Aspen looks at the both of us with a look and I laugh at him.

"Well so much for my recon." Aspen huffs. I kiss him again and we follow Murphy to the pack house.

"Violet told us a few of the wolves let it slip when they were talking about over throwing him." I say.

"Well then she wants to live." Aspen says. I turn around and pop him in the back of the head.

"She has a huge will to live and she is full of potential despite what everyone thinks about her. When I look at her I see me in her eyes. The girl I was before I found you Aspen." I say and I see Murphy's eyes flash with sadness.

"She will be a great warrior I know she will be. Uriel is going to work with her and when I have the time I am going to work with her. I see her becoming something better then myself." I say.

"I don't think there will ever be anyone greater then you." Aspen says. He kisses the top of my head.

"Well we need to get everyone together and decide how we are going to handle the new news." Murphy says.
~~~~~
You would of thought we were going after the devil himself with the rally that was going on inside this room. All the men hollering about what they will do to Travis when they get their hands on him. Olivia sits next to me with tears in her eyes and even though we may of had our differences I grab her hand and squeeze it letting her know she is not alone.

"Why don't we just strip him of his wolf. I know it may be worse then death but he wont actually be dead." I say.

All the men go quiet and look at me like I just said to let the man run free.

"Addy that doesn't mean he couldn't become a wolf again." Aspen says.

"Actually when he is stripped of his wolf he can not become a wolf again and if someone tried to change him it would kill them both. You are all screaming about killing the man on sight and I would love to be the first on there, but if he decides he would like to live we could do this."

Olivia looks up at me with hope, but she stands next to me and looks at every man in the room.

"We will kill me dad. He can not be left on this Earth to make others suffer he has killed to many of our kind and he has tried exposing us. I don't really know him as a father, but I know him as a monster." Olivia says. I turn quickly and grab her shoulders.

"Olivia he can live if we strip him of his wolf. He won't have to die you can get to know your father." I say. No one in the room dares speak as I look at her.

"Yes and as much as a part of me would love this I know that it just wont happen he is a corrupt man and as a human he is still a danger to the people in this room. I know a lot of you may not like me, but I promise if it come down to it I would not let anyone of you die." She looks at me and grabs my hand. "That is why I release you of your oath Addy. I can't let me hold you back." Everyone in the room gasp as the bands on my arm turn gold.

"You fulfilled your promise to me." Olivia says.

*******
AGAIN SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!!