Chapter 4 *EDITED*

physical and sexual abuse ahead

I woke up to the sound of people shouting at each other. My eyes dilated as I tried to take in where I was. It was dark and cold, the air smelt of sweat and urine. I could see bars and thick, dark walls all around me. It looked exactly like a prison cell. My face was flaming, my back aching, and it was even hard for me to breath. Where was I?

And then it all came flooding back. That bastard had hit me to unconsciousness.

I thought I had died.

Why hadn't I died?

A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Boss! You can't do this!" A voice came through from outside the cell but it was too dark for me to see.
"You shut the fuck up before I kill you," This voice was filled with venom and I felt my body shiver just at hearing it.

"Boss please, she is just innocent. It was my mistake, please boss, and don't do this"

A heard a fist connect with a jaw as something large hit the ground with a thud.

"Just because you are my right hand man, doesn't mean you can talk to me like that. I sent you to do one important job and you failed, you bastard."
He hit the other man again, again, and again. By now, I was whimpering, trying so hard to hold the sob in. My body quivered as my heart drummed with fear. I found it hard to breath, as the fear was overwhelming. I heard something being dragged across the floor and then there he was, standing just ahead of my cell. Looking like the devil himself.
He was heaving with anger and it radiated all around him. His eyes were fixed right at me causing me to quickly crawl to the corner of the single, creaking bed.

The cell door was opened, a limp body was thrown in, landing just at the foot of the bed.

Tom!

I gasped, looking at his bloody body and wrinkled suit.

Ooohhh my God! More tears came flooding.
The monster walked over to me slowly.

"Please. Please. Please" I started begging, and quickly went on my knees on the bed.

"Please. Please. I just want to go home, I'm begging you. I will not tell anyone, I swear. Please," My voice was breaking and he didn't show the slightest of an emotion.

Roughly he jerked my jaw so I could look straight into his eyes. They were hallow and raw with anger and hatred.

"You are the reason my Loala got away. You fuckin' bitch."

I was now violently shaking, and before I knew it, my head was being bashed on the wall. Pain exploded all over as I screamed.

My vision blurred and I felt like my mind was just floating in my heavy head.

Laying on the bed paralyzed, I glanced up in horror as he unzipped his pants and crawled on top of me.
I heard the bed creak as he crawled on top of me and it was like a scene out of a movie. It felt distant, but I knew what was happening.

"No! No! No! Please," I screamed, throwing my little fists at his chest, but with one hand he grabbed and effortlessly held them over my head as the other pulled up the yellow dress I had been wearing and ripped my lace underwear.

My body jerked in fear, bringing more burning tears.

"Please..."

Words seemed not to affect him, and I summed it up as an effect of the absence of his soul. What had I done to deserve this? How could someone do this, what had I done to this man?

When he entered me, I bawled. It was not gentle or slow, but just one quick thrust that stole my breathe from. The pain was excruciating—no, it was an all encompassing white hot pain.

"Shit!" He cursed, withdrawing and causing me even more pain. I felt as if I'd been split in two.

"You're so fuckin' tight," he said spitting on my vagina and rubbing it all around.

The vomit that spewed from my mouth was unsurprising. I felt mild disgust at his apparent disregard of my pain, how he was violating me, rubbing my clit and throbbing hole like it was okay. Positioning himself again, he rubbed it against my member, before shoving it hard, it went all the way in. The sheets tore under my grasp as I let out the loudest scream ever. My own cries choked me as the pain moved in waves all over my body.

He was pumping in and out fast, groaning and groaning as if he was having the time of his life.

"Oohh shit! You're a virgin," He said as his hand cupped my breast hard.

"Oohh shit! Ooohhh shit!" He kept on saying over and over again.

I could feel every inch of his shaft violating me, rubbing hard against my insides.

Tilting my head to the left, my eyes met dark ones which were filled with remorse and pity.  In them, I found comfort.

"I am so sorry," Tom's voice broke through the groans and curses of the man on top of me.
I was starting to become numb.

The thrusts then became faster and erratic, causing me to close my eyes, I couldn't bare it any more. It got faster and faster and his curses got louder before he spilled his seed in me, collapsing on top of me.

"That was good."

Opening my eyes, I wanted for him to get off me, and after a minute he withdrew his big shaft and got off, the bed creaking once more in protest.

More pain exploded inside of me; my insides were burning.

Grabbing my waist, he turned my body upside down. I didn't know what he was doing before I felt him lean on me again, his weight crashing me. His massive cock was once again on the mouth of my vagina as his hands spread my butt apart.

"No! No! N..." Not being able to finish my sentence as I felt him slide in me again. I choked and bawled, feeling him all the way up to my cervix. He was pumping hard, grabbing me by my hair and choking me to get better leverage and satisfaction.
Pumping and pounding, pumping and pounding. Getting faster with every thrust.

"Shit, you're so tight."

After what seemed to be a decade, yet was only five minutes, he spilled his seed in me again, collapsing on to my sore body and crushing my lungs and core under him. I was now drowning in pain. My whole body quaked so hard, and I just couldn't control it, even my teeth chattered, lips violently quivering.
I couldn't find my voice in the mist of all the pain. So I lay there silently crying.

"I was thinking about letting all my men have at you before dumping you to work on the streets but...I think I want to keep you to myself. You're a good fuck. You'll be my pussy provider until I find my beautiful Loala."

I didn't hear him leave.