Chapter 13 *EDITED*

"Distance between our bodies!"

Singing and dancing with the song blasting from the speakers.

I had woken up at around noon, jumping up and
down in excitement with no clue why. Getting out of bed, I had plugged my iPod into the speakers and went to take a long bubble bath with my new oils.
Now I was picking an outfit for the day. When was the last time I went for a swim? It seemed like years ago, so I put on my black bikini, wrapping a towel around my waist before taking my iPod and earphones. The house was quiet as always, maids doing their jobs quietly while the guards stood at their posts.

Boring!

I skipped to the kitchen with Omarion's song filling my ears. Getting there I was greeted by maids scrubbing the floor, dishes, and walls, so on.

"Hi guys," I said, taking out my earphones and opening the fridge to get an apple.

"Hello Miss, your food will be ready in five minutes." One of the women said, rushing to the pots on the stove.

"Okay, thank you. I'll be in the private indoor pool upstairs."

"Yes ma'am."

I took the elevator which dropped me on the fifth floor where I walked to the private pool where only Rafael swims. It was massive, I could make out an image of a rose on the floor of it. Seeing a pair of speakers, I plugged my iPod into them then ran and jumped into the humongous pool nearly moaning at how cool the water was, caressing my skin. I swam, doing some flips and other tricks.

The sun poured into the room from the glass doors which led to a huge balcony.

The doors opened with a maid carrying a tray of food.

I walked out of the pool, opening the glass doors then sat on the chairs outside as the food was placed on a table nearby.

It was juicy spicy ribs with broccoli and French fries.
I dug in and lay on the chairs for some hours as my skin took in as much natural tan as it could before going back to the pool. It was six thirty when I retired back to my room. A black box sat on the bed with a paper bag next to it.  I ran, opening the box to find a peach dress with spaghetti strips, showing a little bit of my tummy. It had a slit which ended right at the top of my thigh. In another paper bag was a pair of black strip open toe heels.

Rushing to the bathroom I took a quick shower, after that, I sat in front of my dresser and did my make-up. Starting off with my black eyeliner before doing some Smoky eyes then applied some mascara. I applied some light foundation, I didn't really like it because I had smooth skin, even toned skin. Taking the Kylie lipstick, I applied it before moving to the underwear drawer in the closet and took out a black, lacy thong.

I rubbed some roll-on under my armpits before pulling the dress over my body. It fit me like a glove, squeezing my cup C boobs, showing some cleavage. I ran a hand over my silky long legs to make sure they were not dry.

Shit! I forget to apply some lotion all over my body. Quickly, I applied it on the exposed parts before wearing my shoes and sitting in front of the dresser to do my white hair.

I curled it again, then let it down; the big curls floating all around me. Satisfied, I sprayed some Chanel perfume then walked out of the room. My guards escorted me downstairs where Rafael stood in black skinny suit pants with a black shirt with three top buttons open, showing some skin.
My cheeks flushed as he stood like the devil in hell. His cologne filled the room almost driving me out of sanity. His hair was so dark and silky, just curled, showing his sexy dark face. It seemed time had stopped as I walked, swaying my body like a goddess as he took me in with his sinful eyes. The temperature seemed to rise and our eyes locked as if communicating on all the unholy thoughts we had for each other.