Chapter 24 *EDITED*

Harley's P.O.V

I threw off the blankets as if an animal was crawling on my skin, quickly I ran to the bathroom and threw up like hell, I fell on my knees, hands grabbing on the toilet seat as I emptied the contents of my stomach.

My body was hot all over, forehead dripping as I lay my head on the seat.

Heaving heavily. My hair hung over my face acting as a curtain to whomever who might enter. I knew my cheeks were red along with my nose, my head pounded like someone was hammering it. Hands hung loosely, eyes barely open. I felt all the energy drain from my body. Maybe my baby was punishing me for letting that creep of a man control my life. I suddenly felt a sob hit me and I started crying for no reason.

Seriously I bawled until I lay on the ground. After a few minutes I stopped and started laughing loudly because I didn't know why I was crying.

I was fucked up beyond repair.

Finally out of my misery, I stood up weakly and dusted myself. Feeling dizzy I got in the shower after discarding my clothes and let the cold water run over me, amazing. I sunk to my knees and let the water drown me, my head was spinning and body weak. After some minutes I started washing my body then walked out of the shower.

The room was flooded with light, the bed was neatly done causing a frown on my face. Next to the bed untidily sat jumbled blankets with a pillow at the middle. I took a moment to look at the bed again before walking to the dresser to dress up but something caught my eye.

A bouquet of red roses sat on the dresser. Quickly I walked there and flipped the card to find no writing.
Angrily I threw them over the floor and stamped on them until they were reduced to mash up petals.

"Fucker" I said as I caught my breath and fixed my towel.

An hour later I was done dressing up, lazily I slipped on my pink slides and walked to the dinning room where I found the table filled with mouth-watering food. My tummy grumbled and I found myself picking almost everything on that table. Today my baby wasn't picky.

I bit on some juicy beacon to be interrupted by someone pulling a chair opposite me. My eating came to a halt as my eyes moved to the unwelcome guest. Rafael wore a light blue golf T-shirt with black chino pants.

I bit on my lip and choked on my food at that sight. It was the second time I was seeing Rafael in casual and damn, I could never get used to it. He looked like, damn, I felt at a loss of words. There was certainly no word to describe him. I felt like he was sin, the devil, he just looked so gorgeous and deliciously evil at the same time.

It was like he was a God himself, so hot that Thor would bow to him.

I came back to earth as Rafael knelt besides me asking me over and over again if I was okay.
Seriously I wanted to say fuck off but melted as he gentle stroked my arm, encouraging me to drink the water he was pushing through my lips. I gulped at the water as I was getting hot and irritated.

"Are you okay?" He asked with his rich Russian accent and I found my head pounding harder as I fought a battle within me.

Oohh lord, Get your head straight Harley!

"Get away from me, " it came out as a whisper but he heard it well because he got up with the glass of water still in his hand before placing it down and moving on to his seat. I adjusted myself in my seat and cleared my throat a few times before casting my eyes up for them to lock with his.

We looked at each other for a while before I quickly got up and ran out of the dining room.

"Harley!"

"Harley stop!"

I stopped and turned around to find him chasing after me in his black swade sneakers which looked simple but classy.

"What?" I asked harshly.

"I want to show you something please," Rafael said grabbing my hand. I ignored all the tingles and sparks and followed him upstairs as I moved my head in annoyance.

He led me to the last floor where his room was, we walked past it to the room next to it on the right and opened only to find nothing in there.

The room was as big as my previous one with a connecting bathroom. The floor was plain with no carpet, the only thing that was there were the white curtains over the sliding door.

"What is this?" I asked perplexed.

"This will be the nursery," he said and my heart skipped a beat.

This was really happening, I was having a baby; his baby.

Suddenly I wanted to cry and I couldn't hold back as a tear escaped.

"What is wrong Harley, did I say something wrong?" Rafael was now standing in front of me, concern written all over his face.

"No, just these damn hormones." I said feeling pathetic but what followed took me by surprise.
Rafael pulled me in his arms and hugged me tight.
Wait, what!

I froze, like literally froze, what the fuck?!

Pause everything, wait, what!

He tightened his grip around me and I felt comforted and safe which made me cry harder. I couldn't hold back but just cried.

"What did you do to me?" I found myself crying as my whole body shook.

"Why did you do this to me?" These were all questions I had wanted to ask for a long time. My heart broke and I was shuttered.

"What did I ever do to you, you broke me," I cried harder as he held me tighter

I was crying him a river, his T-shirt was so wet it clung to him. I felt the energy drain knowing that if he let go of me, I would collapse to the ground.
He was such an evil man, all the things he had done to me. Beating me, raping me, locking me up, using me, giving me to his men, killing my friend. It was all too much for me, all too much for me to handle, all too much for anyone to handle.

It was hours before anyone said a thing as we had sunk to the floor in an awkward position but when he opened his mouth fresh tears came rushing down my pale cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Harley," he chanted over and over again until I drifted off to sleep in his arms