Chapter 30 *EDITED*

Our bodies were tangled together as he drew circles on my back. My head rested on his hard chest, hair sprawled across his body but he didn't mind. We were in a daze. In each other's arms we found comfort, warmth, relief.

A sense of belonging.

In that moment nothing else mattered, just him and I. We had made love over and over again. It was as if we had rediscovered each other's body and we took our sweet time exploring every inch of this new territory. In his arms I was safe, for long as he held me nothing could touch me. I felt complete but I knew it wouldn't last. There were things we needed to set straight, questions I needed answers to.
I deserved that much.

He kissed my head as he had done every passing minute. I shifted in his embrace, looking up to face him.

Damn he was handsome; His strong jaw, dark eyes that had seen it all with those adorable tiny ears of his. I almost laughed looking at them. I hadn't noticed how tiny they were, so cute.

"Stay away from my ears," he said, making me burst out in a fit of laughter.

He covered them with his hands and I laughed harder.

"They are so cute!" I squealed as I planted a soft kiss on his jaw.

"I love them," I whispered seductively before kissing his right ear causing him to close his eyes and grin before opening them widely and start attacking my stomach with tickles.

"Stop!" I tried jumping out of his tight grasp, but he playfully pinned me down to the bed as he tickled me as I erupted into a laughing fit.

"Stop!" Tears slid off my eyes as I giggled, playfully trying to fight him off.

I hadn't laughed like this since... well I can't remember, it'd been too long. He finally stopped and kissed my neck letting out a moan as my body clung to him.

Here we go again...

This was going to be the round five and my body wasn't really up to it.

"No, no, no mister. Do you want to kill me today?" I asked, giggling. He grinned as he rolled over to the side and pulled me over so I could lay on his chest.
He kissed my hair something I had grown fond of recently.

"Rafael, we need to talk," I said calmly looking at his face.

He tightened his grip around my waist as he nodded.
I didn't want to kill the moment but I had questions that needed to be answered before we got back home.

"I can't keep doing this. I need you to tell me where I stand with you," I said firmly.

His face was serious now as he lifted his head up and stared at the door like he was lost.

"I'm so sorry Harley. I've hurt you in ways I couldn't even imagine." He paused before kissing my forehead again.

"You kept opening up to me, no matter what I did the night before. I know I don't deserve you. Lord, you're too good for me. Hell, I don't even know what I did to deserve you! I'll try Harley, I promise, I'll change. You mean the world to me and I need you in my life."

He held me tighter and showered me with kisses all over my face.

"Please stay with me Harley. I need you. I need you and the baby."  He brushed my small bump and I put my hand over his.

"You two are everything to me. Please give me a chance to love you. I know I sometimes do crazy things and I will never be perfect. I've never done this, I grew up surrounded by hate and I don't really know what love is or how it works, only that I feel it for you. I promise, I will give you my all." He said now staring soberly at me.

My heart skipped a beat, my hands shaking and drenched in sweat. My body tingled from his words and my heart was pounding against my chest. He waited for my response and Lord did I give it to him. Our lips smashed into each other, moving at their own accord. Our kiss erupted with passion, our hands exploring each other's body. The kiss held so much love, so much passion.

So much hope.

I felt like I had floated out of my body and when the kiss finally broke, we were both panting like teenagers.

Oohh fuck, I was so in love.

Our lips met again not baring to being away from each other. He cradled my body in his arms as we drowned in our feelings. Our love making was ground breaking. I moaned as he worshiped my body over and over again.

Death by sex, I thought as I rode him on our seventh round. My body was covered with hickeys and fingertips especially my neck and breasts. I threw my head back as a loud moan escaped my lips, my hands found his hair and pulled it as I came
hard, causing my whole body to violently shake.

"No more," I panted as I rolled over him to the side.

"No more please." I repeated as I tried to catch my breath while he chuckled before pulling me to his chest.

"You should rest," he said, kissing my hair. I nodded my head as a sudden rush of exhaustion came over me.

"You too, " I said, brushing his chest with my hand.

"Okay," He brought me closer to him. We stayed like that as minutes ticked by, finding warmth in each other.

"Rafael?" My voice came out as I was about to drift off to sleep.

"Yeah baby?" he replied.

"What about Loala?" I asked in the brink of sleep.
"Don't worry about her, she's not here. She's gone." He said as he once again kissed my hair and I drifted off into a deep slumber.

My eyelids slowly open to a tight squint as Rafael carried me off the plane. The wind brushed past my face forcing me to bury myself further in his embrace-not that I had a huge problem with that. My hair moved freely in every direction. His strong arms kept me warm from the cold breeze.

I heard a car door open as Rafael slid inside the car with me still in his arms. My mind was still clouded with sleep and I closed my eyes again as I inhaled his cologne. The car engine roared to life before the car began to move. I didn't open my eyes again until the car came to a stop.

"Harley, we're home," Rafael whispered in my ear before sliding off the car with me still in his arms. It seemed like he wouldn't be putting me down anytime soon and I didn't mind. I would stay in his arms for the rest of my life. He dressed me in my white sweater and black leggings and left my feet bare. We passed through the corridor, maids bowing their heads as we passed.

Entering his bedroom, he walked up to the bed and gently laid me down as the guards followed with our luggage.  I sat up on the bed and stared at the bedroom, wondering what it held for me this time.