Chapter 9 *EDITED*

I opened my door, quickly went in before closing it and running to the bed. That was the most embarrassing thing I ever did, the walk of shame!
I had woken up with my back stiff, body aching and a massive headache. I also stank, badly. Lazily I walked to the shower and cleansed myself. Seriously though, I needed cleansing. Leaning on the glass door, I wept my heart out excited of what I had achieved yet feeling a part of me slip away in all this madness. My life was just messed up and to survive I had to let go of some ideas, a part of me that wanted to fight. After a whole hour, I towel dried my numb skin, grabbed adidas maroon pants and a tight maroon top then headed down stairs to drawn myself in food. The house was busy with the stuff running up and down, and guards in their place. All of them giving me weird stares leaving me staring at myself wondering if the was something wrong.
I almost got knocked down as Ruby came running to me.

"You bad girl!" She said giggling, pinching me.

"What?" I honestly asked.

"The whole house heard you last night...Rafael oohh Rafael" she said, imitating me.

I slapped her shoulder, the colour draining from my face.

"Are you serious?" I asked, wishing her answer would be no.

"Yes,"

"Urgh!" I said, stomping my foot.  Shit! This was just perfect, everyone heard me.

Ruby ran off giggling.

"Sorry miss but Mr Vintangé is asking for you"

I jumped to see a young girl, carrying a silver tray.
"Oohh okay." I replied slowly walking to the dining room as much as I didn't want to face him, I had to.
What would he say, do?

He is just always rude.

The table was filled with all kinds of food. A mouth-watering scent lingered in the air, making my tummy rumble. I could make out pancakes, fruit salad, sausages, fish fingers, beacon, burgers and many more. I sat at the edge of the table, opposite him. A maid came, placing a white square plait for me and a bowl.

Getting up, I took a scoop of zero fat plain yoghurt with the fruit salad. Sitting down I shoved it down my throat, not sparing him a glance. I was hungry and nervous. Finishing the bowl, I grabbed some beacon, fish fingers, sausage, pouring some chilli sauce on all the protein.

Rafael cleared his voice, capturing my attention as I chewed on beacon.

"We are going somewhere tonight, I need you to wear something very sexy, something barely covering your body."

The beacon fell from my fingers.

"Where are we going?" I asked uneasily.

"Meet some of the guys in my business,"

"Mafia business!" That coming out louder than it should have. A shiver ran down my spine, I felt like crying. He was going to sell me to his friends. I watched and read movies about this, when mafia guys are tired of you, they toss you around to their friends then sell you of. That's why we had sex yesterday, he was saying goodbye. My eyes swam on the pool of tears as my body vibrated. I just couldn't bare having someone else touch me, violate my body again.