Chapter 2

Ha Na's pov

"How rude!"

After I said that, Jimin turned around and glared at me. I guess he heard that.

When it was break time, I went to the cafeteria to eat lunch. When I was walking to the cafeteria, I heard a lot of screaming. At that point I knew that BTS were there at the cafeteria. There was a lot of people surrounding the entrance of the cafeteria. I broke through the crowd and I was at the center. 

"Omo. Well what do we have here." One of the boy said.

"Well it is the new transferred girl that was in my class. Oh and she called me rude hyung." Jimin said to the first boy that spoke.

"Ohhhh. Hahaha. We all are rude what do you want to do about it." Another boy spoke.

"I...I...I.." Omo what happened to me why am I stammering? I thought to myself.

"Hahahaha omo is she stammering. I can't believe it. I thought you are supposed to be a gangster. Hahaha." Jimin spoke.

That's right I am a gangster in my previous school. But I already quit being a gangster in my gang. Wait.... how did they know that I was a gangster. 

"This is a waste of time. Lets go." Jimin said and BTS left to the cafeteria. 

I just stood there. *Argh* my head hurts. All the memories of me being a gangster is coming back to me. No, no go away. I don't want to remember of my past please go away.

The bell rings. That's the signal that tells every students that lunch is over.

Well, my next class is singing class. I went to the singing room and there I saw Jimin and his gang again. This is so annoying. I really don't want to see their faces after what happened at the cafeteria entrance.

***********************************************************************

I am so sorry that I haven't updated for a very long time. I was busy with school and I also training after school. I will try to update as soon as I can for the next chapter. I hope you guys will like how  jaemin and BTS relationship will be in chapter 3. :))

***********************************************************************