Chapter 10

Still the flashback

Ha Na's POV

The next day I woke up on my own. I checked the time and it was 10. I guess I am not going to my new school today cause I think my class starts at 8 and I am 2 hours late so might as well not go. I did my morning routine and went downstairs to make some breakfast for myself. I noticed my eomma was sleeping on the couch. I guess she feel asleep while watching television just now. I off the television and my eomma woke up.

"Why did you not go to school yet." My eomma asked.

"Cause i'm already 2 hours late. What's the point on going to school when I am so late." I replied.

"Fine. Just promise me that you will go to school tomorrow."

"Fine."

Fast forward to the next day

Arghh. I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. It's so annoying. I grabbed the clock and threw it onto the ground. Of course it broke. 

"I guess I need to buy a new alarm clock."

I woke up and did my morning routine and went downstairs. I noticed my eomma woke up earlier than me. She was cooking my favourite breakfast ever. Bacon and eggs. 

"Here." My eomma said.

"Thanks." I replied. My quickly ate my breakfast and headed to my new school. I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus to come. When the bus came, I board it. On the bus, I noticed that a lot of the people were wearing the same uniform as me. When I reached my destination, I got off the bus. I walked to my school. When I reached the school, I headed to the principal's office. The principal handed me a list. The list include where my classroom was and who was my homeroom teacher. I bowed to the principal and left for my classroom.

"Alright class settle down!" The teacher yelled but the students did not listen.

"Yah. I said settle down!" The teacher yelled again and he slammed his file on the table. The whole class went silent.

"Okay class, today we have a new student. Please come in." The teacher said and I went into the classroom.

"Okay please introduce yourself." The teacher said.

"My name is Ha Na. Please take care of me." I said.

"Okay you can seat behind Jaeyou. Jaeyou please raise your hand so Ha Na can know where you are." After the teacher said that Jaeyou immediately raised her hand. I saw her and she was smirking. Oh my God. She is the person who ask me to join her gang. Why does my life sucks. I ended up in the same school and same class as her. I went to sit down at my seat and class began.

The bell rang and that signals that it was time for lunch. I was not hungry so I headed up to the rooftop. Once I reached the rooftop and I noticed Jaeyou and her gang was there, including Minna. Wait I did not know that Minna was in this school. Well whatever.

"Hey Ha Na come over here." Jaeyou said and I went over to them.

"Have you decided to whether join our gang?" Jaeyou asked.

"Kind of." I replied.

"Alright then tell us what is your reply then."

"I'll join. It's because you guys saved me yesterday and I am bored being alone so ya. I'll join." I said.

"Yes!!!!" Minna yelled.

"Unnie finally you join!!!" Minna said while hugging me.

End of flashback

"And that's how I joined their gang." I said.

"Wow." Taehyung said.

"Wait so you were a gangster in the past?" Namjoon ask.

"Ya." I replied.

"What happen to you?? Why did you change?" Jimin just throw me with lots of questions again.

"Something happen. I don't want to talk about it." I said.

"Bu-" Before Jimin could complete his semtence, the bell rang and that signals that class is starting soon.

"Well the bell just rang and time to head to class." I said. I ran to my classroom and sit at my seat. The teacher came in and the class has started.

************************************
Heyy guys!! Sorry that I have not been updating this often. I was very busy. I hope you guys understand. I will publish another chapter later. Hope you guys liked this chapter.😁
************************************