Chapter 15

Ha Na's Pov

"Argh." I woke up at the sound of a call from I don't know who cause I want to go back to sleep. In the end, I gave up. I picked up my phone and it was Jimin who was calling me. Why is he calling me in a Saturday morning. Weird.

"Yes Jimin?" I said through the phone line.

"Oops? Did I wake you up?" Jimin said while laughing.

"Yah! Just tell me what you want to tell me right now. I want to go back to sleep." I said furiously.

"Alright relax. I just wanted to ask you whether you want to go to the mall today with me?" He asked.

"Just you and me?" I asked.

"Yup just you and me." Jimin replied.

"Alright. What time do we meet and where we meet?" I asked.

"Urm.... We meet at 1pm outside our school?" He said.

"Sure. See ya then." I said.

"Alright see ya. Don't be late." He said.

"Alright!" I shouted through the phone line.

"Yah! You no need to shout. My ears are about to burst." Jimin said.

"Good for you then." I said.

"Yah." Jimin whinned.

"I was just kidding." I said.

"Alright see ya later then." He said.

"See ya." I said and I hang up the phone. I checked the timing and it was 8am in the morning. Wow. Jimin woke up so early. I'll just go back to sleep.

I woke up and I checked the time and it was 11am. Well I still have some time to prepare cause I am meeting Jimin at 1pm. I got out of my bed and did my morning routine. After I was done, I went downstairs and I saw a note on the kitchen table. I checked and it was from my eomma. It says that she won't be back until midnight cause she have business to do at her workplace. Well I guess I can be alone at home for a while. I went ahead to make pancakes for myself. When I ate finish the pancakes, it was 12pm. Well I guess I should go and get ready. I went to take a bath and after I was done, I went to pick out my outfit for the day. When I was done changing, I checked the time and it was 12.45pm. I think I better go out of the house now. It was a 10 minutes walk so I reached the school about 12.55pm. I was waiting for Jimin and I spotted him.

"Yah. You are late." I said.

"No I am not. I am right on time. See it is only 1pm." Jimin said while showing me the time.

"Okok fine. You win." I said with a straight face.

"Okay. You ready to go?" Jimin asked me while smiling.

"Yup." I replied. Wow. I never seen him this happy before. Like literally.

We were waiting for the bus and there was an awkward silence. I broke the silence by asking what are we doing to to there at the mall.

"Oh we are just gonna go shop and play there. For example, the arcade." Jimin said.

"Oh alright then." I replied. The bus came and we got on the bus. It was just a 5 minutes ride. Once we got off the bus, Jimin shouted, "the last one that reach the arcade will pay for lunch!" Ahh crap. I ran as fast as fast I could to catch up to him but he was too fast. Alright I give up. I started to walk. Jimin turned around and noticed that I was walking and he ran back to me.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked me.

"It's nothing I just gave up. I'll pay for the lunch." I replied.