Chapter 28

Ha Na's POV

Jimin has not been in school for the past few days. It's been 5 days after that incident. Don't tell me that he already left for America without saying his goodbye? No Ha Na, think positive. He will come today. Yes, he will. I did my normal routine for the morning and went downstairs for breakfast. 

"Morning eomma." I greeted my eomma.

"Morning Ha Na." My eomma greeted me back. I looked at the time at it was 6.50am. Crap I am gonna be late!

"Bye eomma, I am skipping breakfast cause I am super late for school." I said and I left for school. I ran to school as fast as I can. Luckily I reached school about 6.53am and I reached my classroom at 6.58am. Phew, I am not late. After a while of waiting, my homeroom teacher came in and started to take attendance.

"Jungkook?" The hoomroom asks.

"Here." Jungkook replied.

"Ha Na?" He asks.

"Here." I replied.

"Jimin?" he asks but no reply. 

"I guess he is not here today. Again." He said and continue taking attendance. Suddenly the door slam open and Jimin is there standing there. I can't help but smile even though he is wearing a cap. That's strange.

"May I ask you, why are you late Jimin and where were you the past few days?" The homeroom teacher asks.

"Family matters." Jimin replied and quickly sat down at his seat.

"Oh alright and the reason you were late?" He asks.

"Woke up late." Jimin replied.

"Detention after school for 1 hour." The teacher said.

"Arraso." Jimin replied.

"I guess you did not reply rudely. That's good. Take off that cap Jimin." The teacher said.

"I can't." Jimin said.

"Why?" He asks.

"Cause, I just can't." Jimin said. The teacher walked towards Jimin and snatched his cap off his head. I looked at his face and his face is bleeding and there were a lot of bruises.

"What happened to you?" The teacher ask in a worried tone.

"Its nothing can you just continue teaching?" Jimin said in a annoyed tone.

"Arraso." The teacher said and went back to teaching. After an hour, the bell rang and now its English. While waiting for the teacher to come, I took out my novel and read it. I do know why but I kept on staring at Jimin. My heart broken into small pieces when I saw his face cause there were blood and bruises. Finally the teacher came in and she started to teach once she put her materials down.

"Finally English class is over!" Jungkook half yelled.

"I am starving lets go eat." Taehyung said and we left for the cafeteria. I went to get my food and sat down with bts. I haven't seen Laura anywhere these days. Suddenly Jaeyou and the rest of her gang sat down also. 

"Yo." Jaeyou greeted me.

"Yo." I greeted her back and fist bump her.

"How is Minna?" Jaeyou asks.

"Oh she is fine. She went to a good school and she got her own apartment to live in near the school." I said.

"Ohh." Jaeyou replied. After that, we started to eat silently. When I was done eating, I went up to the rooftop to get some fresh air. I was standing there, staring at the blue sky. Suddenly, I spotted Jimin sleeping at the bench. I should not wake him up. The bell rang and that signals that it is time for the next lesson to start. I was about to go but I just remembered, Jimin is in the same vocal class as I am in. The same with the rest of bts members. I walked to him and lightly shook him. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"What do you want?" He asks coldly. That hurts me when he said it like that.

"It is time for the next lesson to start and we are in the same vocal class so I thought that I should wake you up." I said. He just starred at me for like 2 minutes and he got up. 

"Thanks." He replied and went off. I walked to class too. When we reached the classroom, everyone was starring at us like since when we are so close again. We went inside and Jimin just went off to seat at one corner. I walked to sit with the rest of bts members.

"Did he talk to you?" Taehyung asks.

"No I only woke him up form his sleep cause he was gonna be late." I replied.

"Oh." Taehyung said. After a moment, the teacher came in and started to teach about how we can improve our singing voice and how we can hit the notes. 

Fast forward to after school

"Finally school has ended." I said.

"Yes finally." Namjoon said.

"Where do you guys want to go today?" Jin asks.

"I have no idea." Jungkook replied.

"Always at this time, we always go to Jimin's house to hang out but now that he has stopped hanging out with us and his appa, I don't what we can do now." Hoseok said and sighed.

"Maybe we can talk to him?" I suggested.

"Maybe if we can find him." Taehyung said.

"Then lets find him." I said.

"Alright then we will split up and look for him around the whole school since we haven't seen him exit yet. Namjoon stay here if you see Jimin coming out." Jin said.

"Alright." Namjoon replied and we split up to go and find Jimin. I went to the second floor where all the dance rooms are located. I heard a song blasting from a dance room. I went nearer and I saw Jimin dancing beautifully. I kept on staring at him till the song was over. After that he screamed and punched the mirror. The mirror cracked and his hand is bleeding. He was crying non-stop. I have not seen him like this before. I quickly went in when I have snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yah, why did you punch the mirror!?" I yelled at him while looking at his hand. He was just staring at me with shock. After that he pull his hand away.

"What are you doing?" He asks coldly.

"Looking at how bad is your wound." I replied. 

"Its none of your business." He said coldly, grabbed his things and went out of the room.

What has happened to him to make him become like this?

************************************
Heyy guys!! I hope u guys like this chapter!! Sorry for the late update😔😔 I will be uploading another chapter later😄😄 Thank you for reading!!
************************************