Chapter 27

Jimin's POV

I ran off to the roof. I screamed my lungs out when I reached the rooftop. Why must my life have to be this way? I hate this life. Forget i'll just sleep. I walked to the bench and I slept. I woke up at like I don't know when but I just head back to the classroom. I walked back to the classrrom and I saw some bodyguards walking around the school. Wait that's my appa's bodyguards. What are they doing here? I just shrugged my shoulders and walk into my classroom.

Ha Na's POV

The teacher was teaching peacefully until someone slams opened the door. 

"Park Jimin, why are you so late? It is almost the end of the class." The teacher ask.

"I overslept." Jimin replied and went to sit at his seat which is beside mine. The teacher just ignore what Jimin say and continue teaching. After a while, someone slams open the door.

"Excuse me who are you guys?" The teacher ask.

"We are looking for Park Jimin." One of the man said. Suddenly he turn his gaze to sleeping Jimin. I realise that Taehyung kept on looking back and forth to the mans in black suits then to Jimin. Who are they? Suddenly, the two men grabbed Jimin by both of his arms. Jimin shot up. 

"Yah what are you doing?!" Jimin yelled.

"We are taking you to your appa." One of the man said.

"Tell him I don't want to see him." Jimin said and kicked one of the man. 

"You know what he will do when you don't obey him." One of the man suddenly said. Jimin suddenly looked at Taehyung and Jungkook. 

"Still not going." Jimin said and was about to run off but both the man grabbed him. 

"LET ME GO!" Jimin shouted. The men dragged Jimin outside and he disappeared. All of the class started talking. I noticed Taehyung and Jungkook are gone. Where have they gone to?

Taehyung's POV

"You know what he will do when you don't obey him." One of Jimin's appa's bodyguard said. That thread again? I want to punch that bodyguard in the face. Suddenly Jimin looked at me and Jungkook. After all of the drama, me and Jungkook sneaked out of the class without anybody noticing. We quickly ran to where Jimin was taken to. Probably he was taken to the car park. We ran there as fast as we could. We saw the guards putting Jimin in the car. Jimin is still struggling to get out of the car but no use. The guards were too strong for him. I quickly hopped into my car, Jungkook too. We followed where the guards were taking Jimin to. Once they stopped, we also stopped. It's Jimin's house. We waited for the guards to go in first then we got off the car. I went to the front door and rang the door bell. 

"Yes?" One of Jimin's butler answered the door.

"Oh. Taehyung ssi. Why are you here when you are suppose to be in school?" The butler ask me.

"I am here to see Jimin." I said.

"Oh you can't. He is with is appa." The butler replied.

"Please just let us go in this one time." I pleaded.

"Arraso." The butler said and let us in. We went to Jimin's appa's office since we knew that they would be there.

Jimin's POV

The bodyguards finally let me go when we reach my appa's office. 

"What took you so long?" My appa ask.

"He was refusing to come with us." One of the bodyguard said.

"Oh really?" My appa stood up, walk towards me and suddenly punched me in the face. I fell to the floor.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I yelled.

"For not following my orders." My appa replied. I just rolled my eyes and got on my feet.

"What do you want?" I ask coldly.

"I see that you have been involved in something dangerous. Correct?" He said.

"Why do you care?" I ask coldly.

"I care because it ruins my career. You know that." He said.

"You only care about yourself and don't care about others. You don't even care about me. Your only son." I said. I can feel tears were forming in my eyes.

"I don't want to hear that from anyone. Especially you." He replied and turned to his window.

"So what do you want me to do about it?" I ask.

"Move to another country." He replied.

"What? I will not. My friends are here and I don't wanna leave them!" I shouted. I also don't want to leave Ha Na.

"I don't care. You can meet new friends there at America. I already bought you airplane tickets." He replied.

"Even though you bought the airplane tickets, I will still not go." I said.

"Oh? Do you want me to ruin your friends career then? And their families too." My appa said and smirked. 

"NO my friends have nothing to do with this!" I yelled.

"Fine i...i'll go. Just leave my friend alone please." I pleaded.

"You go and I won't even lay a finger on your friends." My appa replied.

Taehyung's POV

We were outside quietly listening to Jimin and his appa's conversation.

"Fine i...i'll go. Just leave my friends alone please." Jimin pleaded. Me and Jungkook gasped at the same time. He is gonna protect us again. I clenched my hands into a fist. We heard Jimin walking out so we quickly ran out of the house and drove off to school. When we reach, me and Jungkook quickly went to find the rest of bts and Ha Na. We found them at the rooftop.

"GUYS!" I shouted. 

"What? What happen?" Namjoon said. Me and Jungkook explained everything to them.

"That kid." Jin said.

"I can't let him protect us again. Last time he did that he almost got himself killed." Hoseok said angrily.

Ha Na's POV

"Wait wait. I have no idea what's going here." I said.

"Alright here goes. Last time during when we were in first years, Jimin's appa came to school like literally here. He punched him right in front of all of us. We were at the rooftop which is here. After that, the bodyguards dragged him away. We followed them of course. We followed them until the car park outside our school. His appa was telling him to leave us but he refuses. His appa said that he would tell his bodyguards to beat us all up and Jimin said that he would take all the beatings. Then, the bodyguards started beating him up for like 10 minutes and his appa just stood there watching him getting beat up." Namjoon explained.

"But that's child abuse." I said in shock.

"Yes that's the point. We told him to report it to the police but he did not want to." Taehyung said.

"After all that beating, he ended in the hospital. He was unconscious for 2 months." Jungkook said.

"I can't believe it." I said.

"Did you heard when is he leaving?" Hoseok asks.

"No, Jimin's appa did not say." Jungkook replied.

************************************

Heyy guys!! Sorry for the late update. I will try my very best to upload another chapter by tmr. I hope you guys like this chapter!! Thank you so much for reading!

************************************