Chapter 18

Ha Na's POV

I went off to go to my classroom and left Jimin behind. He was so rude to me at first but why has he become so nice to me? Not just Jimin. Bts too. Let's just forget about it. I did not watch where I was going and I bumped into a person.

"I am so sorry I did not watch where I was going." I apologised.

"Well well well. Look who dropped in? Its the loser Ha Na again." Jessie said. Argh her again. Really hate my life right now. I just rolled my eyes and just walked off.

"YAH DON'T YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME LIKE THAT!" Jessie yelled and ran up to me. She slapped my face really hard and I fell to the floor. They started to beat me up. All the other students were gathering around us. Some of them where even filming.

"This is what you get for taking my Jimin away from me!" Jessie yelled.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I heard Jimin yelled. I opened my eyes and Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were surrounding me.

"Yah gwaenchana?" Jungkook asked me.

"Ne." I replied while standing up.

"Oppa why are you helping the loser?" Jessie said.

"Well the only loser in here is you Jessie." Jimin said.

"But oppa." Jessie whined. I can see that tears were forming in her eyes.

"Get out of our sight." Jimin said and Jessie ran off.

"THOSE WHO WERE FILMING JUST NOW DELETE THE VIDEO RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!" Taehyung yelled and everybody started to delete the video.

"Get lost." Jimin said and everyone left.

"Gwaenchana?" Jimin asked me.

"Ne. Thanks." I replied.

"No problem. Let's get to class." Jimin said and we went into our classroom. I have some bruises but that's okay. It does not hurt as bad as last time. The teacher came in and started teaching. I looked beside me and Jimin was sleeping. Well I'm just let him be.

"Jimin please wake up." The teacher said.

"Ha Na will you please wake him up?" The teacher asked me.

"Ne." I replied.

"Yah. Jimin the teacher is calling you to wake up." I said while shaking him a bit.

"Fine I get up." Jimin said and lift his head up.

"Thank you Ha Na." The teacher said and went back to teaching.

"Yah." Jimin said but I just ignored him cause I do not want to get scolded by the teacher.

"Yah~" Jimin whined which I found it cute. Wait what am I talking about.

"What?" I said.

"Want to seat with us for lunch?" Jimin asked.

"Are you crazy? The girls in the school will kill me." I said.

"I will protect you." Jimin said. Once he said that I was blushing.

"Omo? Are you blushing?" Jimin asked.

"What no." I said.

"Okay then it's settled. You will seat with us during lunch." Jimin said and went back to sleep. But this time the teacher just ignored him. The bell rang and that signals that the class has ended and it is time for the other class to start. Our next class is dance class. Which is Mr Lee's class. Mr Lee came into the classroom and of course we greeted him.

"Okay are you guys prepared for the project?" Mr Lee asked the class.

"Ne!" The whole class replied.

"Let's head to the dance room then." Mr Lee said. We all head up to the dance room. I have never been into the dance room before. Once I entered the dance room, I was so amazed. It was huge!!! But not as big as Jimin's.

"Okay. One member from your duo come up to take one number from this box." Mr Lee said while holding up a white box.

"I'll go." I said and went up to Mr Lee. I put my hand into the box and took out one paper.

"Ha Na's group is group 4." Mr Lee said.

"Well I guess we will perform fourth." I said.

"Yup." Jimin replied.

"Taehyung's group is group 1." Mr Lee said.

"Ahhh. I don't want to perform first." Taehyung whinned while coming back.

"Haha it's okay even though you are last you will eventually will perform." I said.

"That's true. Thanks Ha Na." Taehyung said and gave me his rectangle smile.

"No problem." I replied.

"Okay all the groups have your group number?" Mr Lee asked.

"Ne!" The class replied.

"Okay. Even though your group number is 1 it does not mean that you will perform first. I will randomly call out the group number. So once you are called please come out and perform." Mr Lee said.

"Ne!" The class replied.

"Okay first group, group 2." Mr Lee said and group 2 went up to perform. After they were done Mr Lee announced another group.

"Next is group 10." Mr Lee said. After 3 rounds it is finally me and Jimin's turn.

"Okay next is group 4." Mr Lee said. Me and Jimin went up. I can feel like all the fangirls of Jimin are giving me death glares.

"Okay you guys can start when you are ready." Mr Lee said.

"Ne." Me and Jimin replied in unison. Be calm Ha Na. After I calmed down I told Jimin that I was ready. After our performance, the whole class was so silent until Taehyung and Jungkook clapped. After they clapped, everyone followed along.

"Nice job Jimin and Ha Na." Mr Lee said.

"Thank you." Me and Jimin said in unison. After all of our performances, we are free to go for lunch.

"Yah Ha Na! You are sitting with us!" Jungkook shouted across the cafeteria and the whole people is the cafeteria just gave me death glares. Great he just have to do that. I went over to bts table with my food and sat down. While I was eating I can feel the whole people in the cafeteria were staring at me and I felt really uncomfortable.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT!" Jimin shouted and the people just turned back to eat.

"Thanks Jimin." I said.

"No problem." He replied.

************************************
Hey guys!! I am back with another chapter!!!! I will be uploading another chapter later!!😄😄 so stay tune!! Very thankfuk to my readers for reading up to here😁😁
************************************