Chapter 12

Jimin's POV

"Jimin you can come in now." The nurse said.

"How is she doing nurse?" I asked.

"She is doing just fine. I already stitch up her wound on her head so she will be fine." The nurse replied.

"Alright thank you." I said. I went to sit next to Ha Na. She looks so pretty up close. Wait did I just said that? Never mind forget it. I just want her to get better.

"Nurse, when will she wake up?" I asked.

"Probably around half and hour later. Don't worry she will wake up by today." The nurse replied.

"Okay." I said.

"Go back to class for now." The nurse said.

"No. I want to stay beside her until she wakes up." I replied.

Ha Na's POV

When I woke up, I noticed that I was in a unfamiliar room.

"Where am I?" I said out loud as I did not think that there was anyone was in the room.

"You are in the nurse office in school." A voice was heard behind the cupboard. At first I did not think that it was someone I know. But, when I listen closely to his voice, I knew that it was Jimin.

"Glad that you woke up." Jimin said.

"What happen?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" Jimin said.

"Urm..." All the memories started coming into my head. Now I remember. I was at the rooftop and was getting beat up by Jaeyou and her gang. Then I blacked out.

"Never mind, I remember now." I said.

"What happened up there?" Jimin asked.

"Urm..." 

"Come on you can tell me don't worry." Jimin said.

"I-" I was about to tell him that we are not close enough to tell each other secrets or anything that had happened. But, thank god the nurse came in. Thank you nurse you just saved my life!

"Oh. Ha Na you are awake." The nurse said.

"Ne." I replied.

"You can go home for today. I already told your teachers to excuse you from school for today and tomorrow." The nurse said.

"Okay." I said. I got up and was about to leave the nurse office then, the door slammed open and revealed a worried eomma.

"Ha Na ah. Gwaenchanna?" My eomma ask with a worried look.

"Ne, eomma." I replied.

"Who did this to you?!" She yelled.

"Its no one eomma. I just fell down the stairs." I replied.

"No point lying to me Ha Na. I know everything. The nurse told me everything that happened." My eomma said.

"I guess there is no point lying." I said.

"So who did this to you?" My eomma ask again.

"Eomma can we just go home and talk. I do not want to talk about it here." I said.

"Arasseo. Lets go." My eomma said.

I waved bye to Jimin and he waved back. Once we reached home, my eomma kept on throwing questions at me.

"Now can you tell me who did this to you?" Eomma asked.

"Ne." I replied.

"It was Jaeyou and her gang." I said.

"WHAT?! THEY TRANSFERRED TO YOUR SCHOOL?! HOW THEY EVEN GOT TRANSFERRED THERE? I THOUGHT THAT THE SCHOOL IS VERY HARD TO GET IN? DID THEY FIND YOU TO GET REVENGE? WHY DID THEY DO THIS TO YOU? I'M GONNA GO FIND THE PRINCIPAL AND TELL HIM THAT I WANT JAEYOU AND HER GANG OUT OF THE SCHOOL!!" She yelled.

"Eomma calm down. I will settle this on my own." I said.

"How will you settle things on your own when today they beat you up until like this?" She ask.

"Next time i'm gonna defend myself don't worry." I said.

"Arraso." She said.

"Go back to your room and rest." She added.

"Ne." I replied.

I went up to my bedroom and lay on my bed. Suddenly, I heard a buzzing sound. It was my phone. I checked it and it was a message from Jimin.

Jimin: Hey. This is Ha Na right? If you are, I am Jimin.

Me: Yes this is Ha Na. How did you get my number?

Jimin: Its a secret.

Me: YAH!! Tell me.

Jimin: Hahaha. Fine. I got it from our homeroom teacher. Happy?

Me: Yup I am happy.

Jimin: Are you feeling okay?

Me: I think so.

Jimin: Okay good.

Me: Thanks for saving me back there.

Jimin: No problem. 

Me: I got to go. I need to rest.

Jimin: Alright. Get well soon. See you when you come back to school.

Me: Bye.

Jimin: Bye.

Actually, Jimin is not that bad. At first I thought he would bully me for the whole of high school but no, he saved me. Like this is the second time. Bts is very fun too. Suddenly I heard my phone buzzed again.

Jimin: One more thing. I asked Mr Lee for a extension for our project.

Me: Oh thanks. When is it due then?

Jimin: Next week. He did not only gave us extension but to the whole of our class also.

Me: Oh.

Jimin: Yup. Okay, sorry for disturbing you. You can go and rest now.

Me: Alright bye and nights.

Jimin: Nights.

I closed my eyed and I fell asleep immediately.

********************************************************

Heyy guys!!! I hope you liked this chapter. I will be publishing the next chapter either later or tomorrow. Thank you for reading this fanfic until here!!

********************************************************