Chapter 22

Ha Na's POV

I was about to lose consciousness when Jaeyou and her gang started to beat up the guys that were beating me.

"Gwaenchana?" Jaeyou ask.

"Why are you helping me?" I ask.

"I'll tell you later. Just concentrate on beating these assholes." Jaeyou said.

"Arraso." I said and started to fight again.

"Why you!" Namsoo said and started to charge at Jaeyou. I continued to fight the other guys from Namsoo's gang. I realised that Jaeyou was being straggled by Namsoo.

"I am gonna kill you bitch!" Namsoo yelled.

"Not on my watch." I said and I punched Namsoo in the face. I realised that bts was fighting with Namsoo's gang. That's good that they have escaped.

"You bitch!" Namsoo yelled and started to charge at me, but I managed to block his attacks. I kick and punch him until he bleed.

"That's what you get for hurting the ones I love." I said. Suddenly I heard sirens coming from outside.

"The police are here." Jaeyou said.

"You called them?" I ask.

"Ne." Jaeyou replied. After a while, the police came inside and arrested Namsoo and his gang. It seems like Jaeyou also called the ambulance cause there were two ambulance outside. I started to get dizzy and I blacked out.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and my eomma is beside me.

"Eomma." I said in a weak voice.

"HA NA-AH!" My eomma yelled.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"You are in the hospital." She replied.

"Oh." I replied. Suddenly I remembered that Jimin is in a critical condition.

"Eomma where is Jimin?" I ask.

"Jimin? Who is he?" She ask.

"Never mind." I replied.

"Oh eomma, you have been discharged?" I ask.

"Ya. Like 2 weeks ago." She replied.

"What?! Wait. How long have I been unconscious?" I ask.

"Well for 3 weeks." My eomma replied.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Shhh don't yell. This is a hospital." She shushed me.

"But you just yelled just now." I replied.

"Ah. You know, let's forget about it." My eomma said.

"Aaraso." I replied. Suddenly the door slam open.

"Ha Na!" Bts yelled in unison.

"Shhh. This is a hospital." I said.

"Oh sorry." Namjoon replied.

"Haha it's okay." I giggled. Just then I notice that Jimin is not with them.

"Guys, where is Jimin?" I ask and suddenly bts started to look at one another.

"He is still in a critical condition." Jungkook said.

"Oh." I said. I can feel tears are forming in my eyes already. Suddenly, the door of the room that I am in opened and revealed Minna.

"Unnie." Minna said.

"Minna." My eomma said.

"I can't believe that you are alive." I said and tears started to roll down my cheeks.