Chapter 4

Ha Na's POV

I was just walking out of the school when four girls just grab me. One of them cover my mouth so that i cannot scream for help. The other two were grabbing my arms really tightly. I tried freeing myself but no use, they were too strong.

They brought me into one corner outside the school and one of them started punching my stomach.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at them.

"Ha, my name is Jessie and i am the most popular girl in this school. I can do whatever i want and whenever i want." 

She started to punch me again. I really want to fight back but i can't because i don't want to be a gangster all over again even though its just defending myself. It's just wrong. Argh.. my head is starting to hurt again.

*Flashback*

"YAHHH!!!! Ha Na AH!!!" Jaeyou screamed.

"What? what happen?" 

"Minna is getting beaten up by a group of boys."

"What?!!! Wait don't tell me.."

"Yes, its Namsoo( I used this name from a drama) and his gang."

"Aish. Where are they now?"

"I'll bring you to them. Hurry."

When me and Jaeyou reached where its suppose to be the place where Minna was beaten up, I heard a lot of laughing and screaming. I slowly walked to the place where all the laughing and screaming came from, I saw Minna being beaten up but six other guys from Namsoo's gang.

"YAHH. What are you doing to Minna??!!"

"Oh? Well is it not surprising. Minna's gang leader have come to rescue her. How sweet." Namsoo says.

"I can't believe you would do such a thing."

"I DO SUCH A THING? HAHA, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH Ha Na. You and your gang were the one who beat up my gang first. Of course i will seek revenge."

"Jaeyou, go and call the others."

"How about you??" Jaeyou asks.

"I am going to stay here and deal with this creep."

"Alright be save."

"Don't let her leave." Namsoo shouted.

Before the boys could run after Jaeyou, I charged at them. Kicking and punching them. After most of the boys were knocked out, I ran towards Minna, but it was too late. Namsoo got to her before i could.

"If you want her to live, don't make a move." Namsoo said.

I did not make a move cause i scared that Namsoo will kill her or i don't know.

"Now kneel down."

Of course i kneel. Suddenly, someone use a pipe and hit against my head. Namsoo's gang started to kick me, using the pipe to hit me. I can hear Minna screaming my name and she was crying.

"Don't watch. I will be fine."

"Ha Na please get up get up!!!"

"YAHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" Jaeyou shouts.

After Jaeyou and the others came, Namsoo and his gang left.

"We will get you back Ha Na. You will see!" Namsoo yells and he disappeared.

"Ha Na ah gwaenchana?" Minna and the others ran to me. I can see Minna's tears rolling down from her cheeks and i blacked out.

*End of Flashback*

*****************************************

Heylo!!! This chapter is more of Jaemin's past. Don't worry i will write more about Jaemin's past in other chapters too. I hope you guys liked it. I will probably publish chapter 5 later.

*****************************************