Chapter 9

Still the flashback

Ha Na's POV

"Oh? Well if you guys beat me maybe I will join." I said while smirking.

"Tomorrow then. Meet here at 2 in the afternoon." Jaeyou said.

"Alright, see you guys tomorrow then." I replied.

Fast forward to the next day

"Eomma I won't be home until midnight." I shouted when I was about to leave for school.

"Yah where are you going after school!" I heard my mum shouting from the kitchen before I closed the door.

Argh, I don't want to board the school bus because it's too cram and it is too smelly. I got no choice. When I got onto the bus, the students in the school kept on staring at me.

"What do you guys want?" I said and all of them quickly turned their head away.

This is so annoying and it stinks in here. When we reach school a lot of people were at the entrance there.

"I wonder what is going on over there." I thought to myself.

I walked closer and closer, I noticed some guys were standing in front of my school gate. 

"Boss, Ha Na is there!" One guy yelled.

"GET HER!!!" The boss shouted.

At first I did not know who the guys were as they were running to me, I immediately knew that it was Namsoo and his gang. Of course I ran for my life. Arghh.... why must it be today that he have found me. I transferred so many times and they always found me. My life sucks a lot. I ran into a dead end. Oh crap.

"I have finally found you Ha Na." Namsoo said.

"So what. Its not like I will give you back your stuff." I replied.

"Beat her up boys." Namsoo said to his gang and they all came at me. I dodged all their attacks. I punched them, kicked them. When all of them are down, I went up to Namsoo. I tried to punch him but he dodged it and he managed to kick me in the stomach. I fell to the floor and some of his boys got up, they started to kick me.

"Yah what are you doing?!" I heard a voice and another gang started to fight with Namsoo's gang.

"You will pay for this Ha Na!!" Namsoo yelled and disappear.

"Unnie, gwaenchana?" Minna said. I can see her tears falling down.

"Yah, why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Cause you are hurt. I can't bear to see you hurt."

"Yah, I am fine." I said while standing up.

"Since we saved your ass once, can you forget about the fight today and just join our gang." Jaeyou said.

"I'll think about it." I replied.

"Alright, tell me by tomorrow." Jaeyou said and ran off.

Aish. I'm late for class. Not that I care. I slowly walked back to school. As usual, Miss Park is waiting for me at the entrance.

"Yah, where were you. I heard from other students that you were being chased by a gang of boys. Omo. Look at those wounds. You better go to the infirmary." Miss Park said.

"No thanks." I replied and went in the school. Well lets see here, now is 8 and it is break time. I'll just hang out at the rooftop. I went up to the rooftop and there was an announcement.

"Park Ha Na, if you are in school, please report to the principal's office right now."

Arghh now i have to be in the principal's office. Just my luck today.

I knocked on the principal's office door and I heard the principle said "come in"

"You said you wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Yes of course. Take a seat." Mr Tan said.

"Okay I have called you here because I have decided to transfer you to a different school." Mr Tan said.

Well there goes my another school. Wait till my eomma hears about this.

"You can go home now." Mr Tan said. I stand up and bow and left for home.

I opened the door of my house and my eomma was in the living room watching her k-dramas.

"Oh? You are home early toda.... Omo? What happened to your face?! Did you get into a fight again?" My mum just threw me lots of questions.

"Eomma its nothing and I got transferred into a different school. The principal said that he will call you today in the afternoon." I said.

"You got transferred again? How many times have you been transferred from school to school. I think that you have been transferred at least like 9 times."

"No it's 10 times."

"That's even worse. Okay never mind just go up to your room."

"Alright."

I went up to my room, I laid on my bed and I feel asleep.

**********************************************************************

Heyy guys!!! Sorry that I did not update on Monday cause I got exams. But not my exams are over!!!! Yay!!!!! Alright, I will try my very best to publish the next chapter tomorrow. Hope u guys liked how to story is going so far. More chapters are coming up so stay tune.

**********************************************************************