Chapter 23

Ha Na's POV

After I heard what happened, a tear dropped down.

"Yah gwaenchana?" Taehyung ask and everyone surrounded me.

"Ne it's just I don't know why am I even crying." I said while wiping my tears away.

"Do you have any feelings for him?" Jungkoom suddenly ask.

"What no!" I yelled.

"Ha Na has a crush on Jimin." Hoseok did a little cheer and the rest of bts just face palmed.

I look at Jimin's pale face and I felt very guilty. I should not have left the roof top. If I have not left the roof top, he would not be here at all.

"It's all my fault." I suddenly spoke.

"No Ha Na, it's not your fault. It's nobody's fault. If you want to blame someone, blame that Namsoo guy." Taehyung said and hugged me. I cried on his chest for a while.

"Have you done crying yet?" Taehyung ask.

"Ne. Thank you." I said and broke the hug.

"No problem." Taehyung said and gave me a smile. Of course I smiled back.

"He will wake up. Don't worry." Taehyung said but I did not reply.

A few weeks has past and Jimin has not woken up yet. I was getting worried. I looked beside me and it was an empty desk. "I miss Jimin." I thought to myself.

"Ha Na now you can tell me the answer on the board when you have done daydreaming." The teacher says and everyone started to laugh. Except for Jungkook and Taehyung.

"34." I replied.

"Good." The teacher said and continued the lesson. Luckily my math is good. I looked beside me and noticed Taehyung and Jungkook gave me a tumbs up. I just giggled.

"Ring..." The school bell rung. Finally school is over.

"Yah I heard that you killed Jimin." A girl approach me.

"What?!" I yelled.

"I know you kill Jimin!" The girl yelled back.

"I DID NOT KILL JIMIN!" I yelled back at her.

"Then why is he not in school then?" The girl ask coldly.

"Because he is in a hospital!" I yelled back. I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"So it is true." The girl said.

"What is true?" I ask.

"That you try to kill MY Jimin!" She shouted at me.

"Did you just say 'MY'?" I ask while raising an eyebrow.

"Yes he is mine." The girl said proudly.

"Just for your information, he does not belong to you or anyone." I said.

"Wha-" The girl never get to finish her sentence because Jaeyou cut her off.

"Leave her alone." Jaeyou said to the girl and the girl just immediately ran away.

"Wow. I did not know that you are that scary." I said in a joking tone.

"Shut up." Jaeyou said in a joking time and punch my arm.

"Ah it hurts." I pretended to be hurt.

"Omo gwaenchana?" She said and tounched my arm but I just flicked her forehead.

"Aish." She winced and started to chase me. We ran almost around the whole school. Suddenly I bumped into someone.

"So sorry." I said and I froze there.

"It's okay." Taehyung said and helped me up.

"Thanks." I thanked him.

"What are you doing running around the school?" Taehyung ask.

"Oh that reminds me, I got to go. Jaeyou is chasing me." I said and ran off.

Taehyung's POV

Ha Na is just so cute. I wish that she can be mine. Like be my girlfriend but I scared that she would not feel the same way as I do. I should just go and find the rest of bts members.

I went outside the school and spotted them.

"Yah Taehyung where were you?" Namjoon ask.

"I was just walking around the school." I replied.

"Alright let's go to the hospital to see Jimin." Jin said and we went off. When we reach the hospital, we went up to Jimin's room and noticed that the doctor was inside the room.

"What happened doctor?" I ask.

"He stopped breathing but we have fix it so don't worry about it." The doctor said and went out the room.

"Oh my god." Namjoon said in horror. We went to stand next to Jimin.

"When will he wake up?" I ask

"We don't know. We just need to wait Taehyung." Jin replied.

"Arraso." I said. After a while, Ha Na entered the room.

"How is Jimin?" She asks.

"Well the doctor said that he stopped breathing just now and now it's all okay so you don't need to worry about it." I replied.

"Oh." That's all she said. She went to sit next to Jimin and hold his hand.

"Jimin please wake up." Ha Na said. Why do I feel a certain anger inside of me. Am I jealous that Ha Na is holding Jimin's hand right now? No snap out of it Taehyung. After a while, Jimin's finger twitch a bit. Then his eyes flutter open.

"Jimin!" We all yelled in unison.

"I'll go and call the doctor." Namjoon said and went out of the room.

"Jimin can you see me?" Ha Na ask and Jimin just nod his head.

"Good good." Ha Na said.

"Here is the doctor." Namjoon said. The doctor did some check up on him and told us that he needs to stay in the hospital for 1 more week and he can be discharge.

"Thank you doctor." Suga said and the doctor left the room.

"Jimin! Do you know how we all are so worried about you!" I yelled and I could feel tears were forming in my eyes.

"Sorry Taehyung." Jimin replied.

"No no. It's not your fault." Namjoon said.

"Ne it's not your fault." I add. We all chatted happily and Jimin needs to rest so all of us went home. I have decided that I will confess to Ha Na after Jimin had been discharged.

************************************
What will Jaemin say when Taehyung eventually confess to her? Stay tune to find out!! I hope you guys like this chapter!! Thank you for reading!!😄😄
************************************