Chapter 24

Ha Na's POV

I woke up the next day on my bed. I thought that today have school but I just remembered, today is a Saturday. I did all my morning routine and went downstairs for breakfast.

"You are finally awake." My eomma said.

"Haha ne." I replied.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She ask.

"Something simple." I replied.

"How about pancakes?" She ask.

"Sounds good." I replied and she started to cook some pancakes for me. Meanwhile, I was just on my phone and suddenly, Taehyung texted me.

*Texting*

Taehyung: Morning!

Me: Morning.

Taehyung: So... what did you eat for breakfast?

Me: Pancakes but I haven't eat yet. My eomma is cooking for me.

Taehyung: Yah not fair! I want some too!

Me: Then come to my house to get some!

Taehyung: Alright then! I will see you in 15 minutes!

Me: WAIT! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Taehyung: Ne. Dead serious.

Me: Oh.

Taehyung: Yaaa... So I'll see you in 15 minutes then. Bye!

Me: Bye.

*End of texting*

"Eomma, one of my friend is joining for breakfast so can he come?" I ask.

"Sure why not! I will make extra pancakes then." She replied happily.

After about 15 minutes sharp, I heard the doorbell rang. I went to get it and I opened the door and revealed a happy Taehyung. Out of the blue, he gave me hug.

"Urm.. Taehyung? What are you doing?" I ask and he immediately pulled away. 

"Sorry." He apologised.

"It's okay. Come on, my eomma is waiting." I said and we went in. We head to the kitchen and my eomma did not seem to notice that we both had entered so I just fake coughed to get her attention.

"Oh you must be my daughter's friend. Nice to meet you. I am Ha Na's eomma." My eomma introduce herself to Taehyung which is not necessary because I have already introduce her to all of the bts members.

"My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. You can also call me V." Taehyung introduce himself to my eomma which is not necessary either. They both shook hands and we went to sit at the kitchen table, waiting for the pancakes to arrive. It was very silent until Taehyung ask a question that broke the silence.

"How about when we have our breakfasts and we go pay Jimin a visit." Taehyung said.

"Sure thing." I replied and just in time, the pancakes has arrived. We ate silently. After we are done eating, I went to help eomma with the dishes.

"Ha Na's eomma, your pancakes are so awesome!" Taehyung yelled.

"Haha. Why thank you young man." My eomma replied. After I was done washing the dishes, me and Taehyung went out to visit Jimin.

"Woah you have a car?" I said in a daze.

"Yup! My parents just bought it for me yesterday so I can ride it now!" Taehyung jumped up and down.

"Alright alright. Taehyung, you really need to calm down." I said and giggled. We got in the car and drove off to the hospital. Once we reached the hospital, we went to Jimin's room.

"Yo Jimin!" Taehyung said.

"Oh finally you came." Jimin replied happily.

"Haha ya." I said. We chatted for like half and hour and Taehyung need to get home.

"I need to get home. Do you need a ride Ha Na?" Taehyung ask.

"Ah no it's okay. I'll stay here for a while and take a bus home." I replied.

"Oh okay. Bye get well soon Jimin!" Taehyung said and left.

Jimin's POV

Well, when Taehyung left, the room has been quiet like really quiet.

"So.. what time you will be going home?" I ask to break the silence.

"Oh urm.. I not sure maybe like 4?" She replied.

"Oh okay." I said. I wish Ha Na realise how much I love her. Wait, did I just thought that? Oh my god. Get a hold of yourself Jimin. You cannot fall for any girl, never. You make a promise to yourself. But I just can't stop thinking of Ha Na. Argh! I don't know. But my feelings changed when I hang out with her for a week. Whenever I am with her, my heart will skip a beat. Am I in love with her or what? I will be discharge from the hospital after a week so I get to think about my feelings.

"I think I should go now." Ha Na said.

"Wait." I said and grabbed her wrist. I spun her around and she lost her balance. She fell on top of me and I am blushing like a lot. We stayed like that for a while and she got off me.

"Sorry." She apologised.

"No its okay." I replied.

"I should go now." Ha Na said and left.

Ha Na's POV

Oh my god. I am like blushing so hard. What's wrong with me. Am I in love with Jimin? No way. I would not fall for him. Will I? Argh let's just forget it and go home. When I reached home, I ran up to my room. I am still blushing. Argh what is wrong with with me? I took a nap and I woke up at 8pm. I really have nothing to do right now. I know! I should text Taehyung, see if he is free to hang out. I grabbed my phone and text him.

*Texting*

Me: Hey Taehyung!

*seen*

Me: Plss don't ignore my msg!!!

*seen*

Me: KIM TAEHYUNG!

Taehyung: I am so sorry! It was not me who see those msg that you sent me it was Hoseok hyung.

Me: Oh.

Taehyung: Soo... What's up?

Me: I am just bored. I was wondering if you are free to hang out.

Taehyung: Really? At this timing?

Me: Ne.

Taehyung: Yup I am free.

Me: Alright!

Taehyung: I'll pick you up at your house in 15 minutes.

Me: Alright see ya!

Taehyung: See ya!

*End Of Texting*

Well at least I would not be bored anymore.

************************************
Heyy guys!! Sorry for not updating for a while😔 I was busy with school and my training that I did not found the time to update but now I have time! Yay!! Haha😂😅 Maybe I will be updating later or tomorrow😄😄 So... Stay tune!!😁😁
************************************