Chapter 31

Ha Na's POV

It has been 3 years and I still have not forgotten what Jimin has said 3 years ago. Bts has graduated that means that they have been debuted. They have been debuted to a company name bighit. Same as me. I am in a group called summer girls. Inside there is me as the leader, the main vocalist and the main dancer. Jaeyou, main rapper, lead dancer. Ara, lead dancer, lead vocalist. Lastly, Laura, the one who I never talked with for a long time. She is the lead rapper.

We are just practicing for our new comeback when my phone rang.

"Excuse me for a second I got to go take this call." I said and went outside the dance room.

"Hello?" I said through the phone line.

"Hi!! It's me Taehyung." He said.

"Oh hey Taehyung. Whatsup?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you are free right now?" He ask.

"Sorry I am not. I am practicing with my group for our new comeback." I said.

"Oh that's alright. How about tomorrow?" He ask again.

"Hm... Wait let me check my schedule." I said and went back inside to check my schedule. I checked it and there was nothing going on tomorrow.

"Tomorrow is fine. I got nothing on." I said.

"Great! Then meet me at our dance room tomorrow at 1pm." Taehyung said and hang up. Alright, that was weird. Forget about it. I went back inside and practice the dance for our new comeback.

*Skip to the next day*

I woke up at 12pm and did my morning routine. I went to the kitchen of me and the other members of summer girls dorm. I saw Jaeyou eating breakfast at the table in the kitchen.

"Morning Ha Na." Jaeyou greeted me.

"More like afternoon." I said and giggled.

"Haha. Ne." Jaeyou laughed also.

"Where are the rest?" I ask.

"Laura still sleeping. Ara went to visit her family." Jaeyou said.

"Oh." I said. I grabbed a toast and sat down with Jaeyou to eat breakfast. After I was done, I went to my room to get change. After I was done changing I head out to bighit. I reached bighit at about 12.55. Well 5 more minutes. I went up to bts dance room. I opened the door and I spotted someone dancing with a music playing. He was wearing a cap so I can't make out who is he. After he stopped dancing, he turned off the music and face me.

"Oh hi you are here. Guys Ha Na is here!" That person shouted.

"Oh hii Ha Na." Jungkook came out of the corner.

"Long time no see! Even though we are in the same company and all but still we do not see each other that often." Namjoon said.

"Haha hi guys. By the way, who is he?" I ask while pointing to the guy who is wearing the cap. Then, they all started to laugh.

"What? What's so funny?" I ask but they did not reply and continue laughing.

"Ouch. My heart hurts. I can't believe that you have forgotten my voice." That person said and took off his cap. I was so shocked. It is Jimin! I just stood there frozen.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" Jimin said and spread his arms. I quickly ran to him and hugged him.

"Do you miss me?" He ask.

"Of course I do." I said and let my tears flow.

"Yah are you crying?" He ask.

"Of course I am crying. This is tears of joy." I said. He broke the hug and look at me. He wiped my tears away.