Chapter 16

Ha Na's POV

I woke up and it was 11am. Well I guess I should get up and get ready cause today I am gonna go to Jimin's house to practice for our project tomorrow. I did my morning routine and I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. I was looking for my eomma but she was not there. I wonder why. I checked outside my house and her work shoes was not there. I went upstairs to her room and it seems like she did not sleep at all. Did she not came home yesterday? I started to get worried. I decided to call her. Eomma please pick up.

"Sorry the number you are calling is not available. Please try again later. Press 1 if you want to sent a voice message." The phone line said. I decided to leave a voice message for her.

"Eomma why did you not pick up my call? It's okay. Just call me when you hear this voice message. I love you eomma." I pressed sent. I hope she is alright.

I think I should go get ready for the day. I went up to my room, took a bath, picked put my clothes for the day and left the house for Jimin's house. I was thinking of my eomma when I did not realise that I have already reached Jimin's house. I knocked on the door and one of Jimin's maid answered the door.

"Yes how may I help you?" The maid asked.

"I am here to see Jimin. We are gonna practice for our project for school." I replied.

"Oh alright then one second." The maid said and left. After a while Jimin came to the front door.

"Morning." Jimin said while smiling to me.

"Morning." I said with a no emotion face.

"Hey what's wrong?" Jimin asked me.

"It's nothing. Let's just go inside." I said with a smile cause I don't want him to worry about me.

"Oh alright then." Jimin replied. We went to the dance room and I can see that Bts is practising their dance.

"Sorry while we were waiting for you, we got bored so we started to practice our dance. This is choreographed by Hoseok." Jimin said.

"Wow. I did not know that you can guys can dance." I said with amazement.

"Impressed?" Jimin said while smirking.

"Ya kind of." I said.

"Haha cute." Jimin said while laughing and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Wait, why do I feel this way?

Jimin's POV

Wait, did I just called Ha Na cute? What are you doing to me Ha Na? I have never act like this towards a girl after my incident.

Ha Na's POV

All of us started to practice for our project. I can say that me and Jimin perfect it. I am proud of myself. I checked the timing and it was only 2pm. Well I guess we still like almost the whole day to have fun.

"So where do you guys want to go?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Oh how about the arcade?" Jungkook said.

"Nah. Me and Ha Na went yesterday." Jimin said.

"Wait what? You went out with Ha Na yesterday?" Yoongi said.

"Ne." Jimin replied.

"I thought we told you to rest?" Taehyung said.

"I don't want to stay home all day." Jimin whinned which I find it cute. Wait did I just thought that?

"Guys how about we go to watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Sure." Jimin said.

"Good idea." Namjoon said.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!!" Jungkook said. He is so hyped up. Well, we all left the house to go to watch a movie. When we reached the mall, we went to the cinema to book our tickets. We decided to watch the movie called The Mummy.

"Seats for 8 please." Namjoon said.

"All seating together?" The lady said.

"Ne." Jin replied.

"What time do you want to watch it?" The lady asked.

I checked the time and it was 2.15pm and the closes timing for the movie was 3.15pm. Well I guess we have no choice but to wait for 1 hour.

"We will watch it at 3.15." I replied to the lady.

"Alright. Here you go, your tickets." The lady and handed me the tickets.

"Thank you." I said. I distributed the tickets.

"Yay!! I am sitting beside Ha Na!" Jungkook yelled. God he is so childish.

"Well I am sitting beside Ha Na also." Jimin said.

"Well I hope you guys won't disturb me while we are watching the movie." I said while laughing.

"We won't." Jimin and Jungkook said in unison.

While we were waiting for the movie to start we went to have our lunch. After we ate finish our lunch it was only 2.45pm. So we decided to go to the arcade. Even though me and Jimin went to the arcade yesterday, it would not hurt to go again right? We were to engrossed in playing the shotting zombies game we totally forgotten that our movie is starting soon.

"Yah guys now is 3.10pm we better go up to the cinema now." I said.

"Ne." All of the bts said and we all went to the cinema. Before we even enter the cinema room, we went to buy some popcorns and some drinks. We went in and we found our seats and sat down.

The seating looks like this:

Taehyung Jimin Me Jungkook Namjoom Jin Hoseok Yoongi

All of them are seating in one row

Well the movie is playing half way, I heard my phone buzzing. I took out my phone from my bag and checked who was calling me. It was from some unknown number.

"Sorry guys I got to take this call be right back." I said to the guys.

I went outside of the cinema room to take the call.

"Ne. Who is this?" I asked through the phone line.

"Is this Miss Ha Na?" The person asked me.

"Ne." I replied.

"Oh okay. I am calling from the hospital and I am just telling you that your eomma is in the hospital right now. She met an accident last night. I am so sorry that I never contact you yesterday because we were doing a surgery." The person said. No this can't be happening. My eomma met an accident. No. No. I can't lose another family member. After that I ran off to the hospital.

Jimin's POV

After Ha Na went out to take her call, I followed her. She was on the phone and I noticed that she was crying. After that she suddenly ran off. What was that all about? I went back in to the cinema room and I told the guys what happened.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Jungkook asked.

"I am not sure but I think she will be fine." I said.

"I hope so." Taehyung said.

************************************
Hey guys!! I hope you liked the chapters so far!! I really am happy that people are reading my fanfics!!😄😄 Well I will be uploading a fanfic either later or tomorrow. Probably will be later cause now is already 12.13am😅😅
************************************