Chapter 20

Ha Na's POV

"Why are you guys so nice to me? At the first day of school you guys were so rude to me like you did not care about me at all." I asked.

"Well..." Namjoon said.

"Well what?" I asked.

"Okay at first when we were rude to you it's because we knew that you were part of the most powerful gang in Korea but we saw your actions and it seems that you change. So we started to hang out with you and you are really fun to hang out with." Jimin said.

"Oh." That's all I can say.

"You don't believe us?" Jin ask.

"I believe you guys." I said.

"Okay then." Namjoon said. Suddenly the door opened.

"Tell me that's not true." Jaeyou said while coming up to me.

"What's not true?" I ask. Suddenly she punched me.

"Yah! Why did you punch her?!" Jimin yelled.

"Tell us you did not leave the gang in order to protect us." Jaeyou said.

"It's true that I left the gang to protect you guys!" I yelled. Jaeyou just stood there.

"Let's go." I said and I was about to leave, Jaeyou grabbed my wrist.

"I am so sorry Ha Na." Jaeyou apologised.

"For what?" I asked.

"For beating you up." Jaeyou said.

"It's okay." I said.

"Will be come back as our leader. Please? We really need you." Jaeyou said.

"I can't. If Namsoo finds out you all we die. Like how Minna did." I said and I could fell tears were forming in my eyes.

"Ha Na. I am so sorry that we haven't tell you this when we came into this school. Minna is not dead. She is alive." Jaeyou said. I just froze there.

"No it's not true. The doctor said-" I was cut off.

"I know what the doctor said but I saw her with my very eyes. She is working with Namsoo. She does not remember any of us. Not even you. I approach her once but she ask who were we. I ask whether she knows you and her head started to hurt. Then after that she ran away. She is Minna. Even she said so herself." Jaeyou said.

"No, that's not true." I said.

"It is true." Jaeyou said. I just broke down into tears. Jaeyou went up to hug me.

"We are here for you." Jaeyou said. I just continued crying. She is alive and I did not know. I am such a bad sister. I broke the hug and I ran all the way back home. I closed my front door and I broke down again.

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed. Suddenly I just passed out.

Jimin's POV

After she ran away, me and the rest of bts went after her but we lost her. I went up to Jaeyou, grabbed her shoulders and ask, "Is it true?"

"Ne." Jaeyou said without making eye contact with me.

"Bring us to go see Namsook or whoever he is." I said.

"His name is Namsoo and ne. Come." Jaeyou said and she brought us, bts to an abandon building. I kicked open a door and I saw a lot of people gathering in front a girl, beating her up.

"MINNA!" Jaeyou yelled.

"Well well well. What a surprise. Jaeyou's gang. Have you brought me Ha Na?" A guy asked.

"No not yet but we will." Jaeyou replied. What? What is she talking about? I looked at her and I gave her a 'what are you talking about' look.

"Sorry bts. But we kind of lied to you guys and Ha Na. Well the truth is Minna is alive, yes but she never lost her memories. We are just using her as a hostage you know. We are working with Namsoo." Jaeyou said and smirked.

"WHAT?!" Me and bts yelled in unison.

"You heard me. I am not gonna repeat myself twice." Jaeyou said but I just glared at her.

"Well I am still here." The guy said.

"My name is Namsoo." Namsoo said and he hold out his hand. But I just ignored it.

"Okay then. Jaeyou why did you bring these guys here?" Namsoo ask.

"Well they are very close to Ha Na so maybe if you kidnap them, she will come here right away." Jaeyou said.

"Good idea. Boys get them." Namsoo said and a lot of guys started charging at us. Luckily we thought ourselves how to fight. We started beat up most of the guys. I was to absorb in fighting a guy, I did not realise that Namsoo was coming up behind me. He inject someting into my neck. I punched him.

"What the hell did you inject me?!" I shouted.

"You will see." Namsoo said and smirked. Suddenly I started to get dizzy. But I shoke it off and started to fight again. This time it was very hard cause I was about to faint. Suddenly, Namsoo kicked me on the chest and I fell to the ground. I layed on the ground, unable to get up. I was losing consciousness. I tried to shake it off but I can't.

"Argh..." I groaned. I tried to get up, but failed to do so.

"JIMIN!!" Bts shouted my name and I blacked out.

************************************
Heyy guys!!! Here is another chapter for y'all!!! I hope you guys like it!!! Sorry if you guys find this chapter shorter than the others😔🙇
************************************