Chapter 29

Jimin's POV

"Its none of your business." I said coldly, grabbed my things and went out of the room. I went to the detention room after that.

"Wow Jimin, you actually came." The teacher in charge of the detention room said.

"I got nothing else to do so I came here." I replied. I just put my head on the table and slept through the whole detention.

"Alright you can go now." The teacher said and I went off. Well today is my last day in Korea, I might as well go and talk to my hyungs. I walked around the whole school but I did not find them. I guess that's kind of disappointing. Suddenly, my phone rang. I picked it up and it was the bodyguard who is the one who is picking me up from school and drive me back to my house, pack my things and drive me to the airport.

"I am coming out." I said and I hang up. I walked out and I saw my hyungs and Jungkook with Ha Na. It looks like she is crying. I am so sorry Ha Na that I have to be this way. I can't let my appa see that I am very close to you and the rest of bts. Please forgive me. Before all that drama happened, I was cold towards you because I lost you to Taehyung and that remind me of the past. I am sorry. Goodbye. I walked to the car and we drove off.

Ha Na's POV

I came out of the school while crying. The rest of bts came running to me when they saw me.

"Ha Na!" They yelled in unison.

"Omo. Why are you crying?" Jungkook ask.

"Is it that bastard?!" Hoseok said angrily.

"No nan gweanchana. I was just thinking why Jimin has became like this." I replied.

"oh." Taehyung said. Suddenly I noticed Jimin came out of the school. He was just standing there for a while and he entered the car and drove off.

"I should just go home now." I said.

"Oh alright." Jin said.

"Bye see you guys tomorrow." I said while waving goodbye to them.

"Bye!" They replied in unison and they waved back. When I reached home, I just threw my bag on the floor and I just laid on my bed. My eyelids are getting heavy until I fell into a deep sleep.

Taehyung's POV

I wonder is Ha Na alright. She will be fine. She is a strong girl. About the confession, I already gave up on her cause the way she react, it seems like she is in love with Jimin. She always worries about him. I saw her how she looked at him when she watches Jimin dance. From now, i'll treat Ha Na as a best friend. I'll tell her tomorrow.

"Yah Taehyung. Earth to Taehyung." Hoseok hyung called me and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Ne?" I ask.

"We were just asking whether we can go to your house." Hoseok hyung replied.

"Oh. Sure you guys can come. My parents are away on a business trip so the house is kind of empty." I said.

"Great then lets go!" They all shouted in unison. We only took only 5 minutes to reach my home because it's only a 3 minutes bus ride and we walk for 2 minutes and we reached. We went inside my house and we just hang out. We talked, play games and eat of course. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I checked it and it was a message from Jimin. I opened it and wow it's a long message but i'll just read it anyway.

Hi Taehyung. This will be kind of weird cause I suddenly message you when I stopped hanging out with you guys. I heard from my butler that you and Jungkook followed me to my house when I got dragged away by my appa's bodyguards. I guess that you have heard everything that me and my appa were talking about that day. I wish that you guys haven't told the rest of the bts members but I guess that you guys did. Including Ha Na. I am just gonna say that I am sorry that I stopped hanging out with you guys when I got discharged. I want you to help me apologise to Ha Na that I have been very rude to her and all the things I said to her are not true. I just said it cause I can't say. I am sorry. Today is my last day in Korea and I am going to America at 5pm. This is my goodbye to you all. See you in the future if we ever bump into each other.

Omgomgomg this can't be! When he say that he can't say why he say that to Ha Na, I already know why. He is in love with Ha Na and he heard my confession to her that day at the park. I checked the time and it was 4.30. Crap! I quickly told all the rest of the bts members and they were all shocked.

"We need to call Ha Na. Now." Jin hyung said. I quickly called Ha Na. Come one Ha Na-ah pick up.

Ha Na's POV

I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing. I picked up and it was from Taehyung.

"Hello?" I said.

"Ha Na hurry get ready I am gonna pick you up right now!" Taehyung yelled.

"What? What happen?" I ask in confusion. Taehyung explained everything to me.

"What?! Arraso i'll get ready." I said.

"Me, Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon are coming to pick you up first. The rest they will head to the airport." Taehyung said and hang up. I quickly got ready. After a while, I heard a honk. That must be Taehyung. I quickly ran out of my house. I got in Taehyung's car and we drove off. I checked the time and it is 4.45. Oh no!

"We will make it in time. Don't worry." Taehyung said and increase the speed.

Please Jimin. Don't leave!

************************************

Oh no! Will they get there in time? Find out on the next chapter!! I will be either uploading another chapter later or tomorrow. Hope you guys like this chapter!! Thank you for reading!!!

************************************